BY CRUZAN

Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
Not too bad for the price. I recommend using it with some fruit juice in lieu of coke. Its great in a mai tai.
Jessica W.
Highland, CA
Clean taste that pairs well with Pepsi and grenadine to make an adult Roy Rodgers my hands down favorite
nattynatattack H.
Holbrook, NY
I bought this on my honeymoon after traveling to the US Virgin Islands. It was cost effective and pretty good.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
I have cruzan because I went to the Caribbean. It's a good rum. Nothing especially significant but mixes well.
Elisha G.
Charlotte, nc
This rum isn't my first choice of rum but it definitely gets the job done when having a outing with the fellas
liz b.
Bedford, KY
I love cruzian rum yet the dark is not one that i like much. It has a taste that only a select few would love.
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
It's an okay rum. Better than some of the other lower priced ones out there. Good for parties or mixing drinks!
Jennifer R.
york, sc
Aged rum over ice with a few friends add smokey crackers and gouda cheese with a plate of grapes and a cigar
Bethany C.
Alton, MO
I don't particularly recall drinking this but the good news is that I didn't have a hangover when I woke up.
Jennifer S.
Gainesville, FL
I do enjoy this rum on occasion. Definitely in some kind of mixed drink. Not by itself. Not always my go to.