BY CRUZAN

Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
It's an okay rum. Better than some of the other lower priced ones out there. Good for parties or mixing drinks!
Valerie G.
Bradenton
This is a cheap rum and although you can tell, it tastes good and you can't beat that for the price! Rum is rum
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
It's been a long time since I tried it and I can't say that it was amazing or awful. It's an average dark rum.
Shea P.
Jacksonville, FL
Not a huge fan of dark rums, but this works well. It isn’t overbearing but still flavorful. I would buy again.
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
This product is okay. It's a basic rum that's affordable and still tastey. I would and will buy it again.
liz b.
Bedford, KY
I love cruzian rum yet the dark is not one that i like much. It has a taste that only a select few would love.
Haley P.
Haughton, LA
Pretty strong,  bitter like any alcohol,  but sweet for a rum. Tastes good in a pina colada,  or just with juice.
Elisha G.
Charlotte, nc
This rum isn't my first choice of rum but it definitely gets the job done when having a outing with the fellas
Priscilla G.
Kissimmee, FL
Very good to make tropical drinks like pina colada!! I’m not a big rum drinker I get headaches easily from rum
Shana Z.
San Antonio, TX
It’s an ok rum. Not great but not bad. It’s smooth but has a bitter after taste. I would mix it with something.