BY CRUZAN

Tiffany M.
Clio, MI
The best dark rum to reach for when making cocktails. We also use it to make infused fruits just a little better.
Stephanie G.
I have made so many tasty mixed drinks with this Cruzan dark rum. I always go for this rum when making my drinks
Brittany G.
Kittery, ME
I'm a bartender and we have a rum runner using this alcohol. Tastes lovely. Mixes well with drinks really easily.
Megan b.
Inglis
I love this rum, it is my go to liquor! It makes for a delicious daiquiri. Or is excellent straight on the rocks.
Kirk P.
Pleasant Gap
A decent dark rum. Great for a moderately priced mixer. Works well with cocktails or for your basic rum and coke.
carly p.
Love love love this stuff it is strong yet good and very good in mixed drinks I'd recommend it to anyone for sure
Michelle A.
Pensacola, FL
Just delicious! Visited their distillery in the US Virgin Islands and wasn't disappointed. Love all Cruzan Rums!
Angi W.
Tried this on a cruise ship on a rum flight. It was nice but I'm not sure I like it better than good old Bacardi.
♥•SeraMarie B.
New york city
Vey smooth tasty caribbean rum. Silent creeper good enough to drink straight.. I make my piña coladas with this.
Paige G.
Fayetteville, AR
This stuff tastes awful!!! But let me tell you, it will get you drunker than ever! I’ve never had a stronger rum!