BY CRUZAN

Allie B.
I love rum to mix with white rum and lots of juices. This one is pretty good and affordable but it's not my favorite.
Christina D.
Lansing
Best rum I've found for both drinking and cooking.  Not overly spiced like some rums, perfect for mixed drinks.
Taylor M.
Caledonia
Cheap rum and would taste better if wasn’t as harsh. I have also tried the flavored rums which taste a little better.
Molly C.
Parrish
Very smooth! Great taste and mixes well with soda or juices. Great for pina coladas! Always a must have in the home.
Kim C.
Lexington
Rum is very tasty. You can find it in most liquor stores. It goes great in mixed drinks or mixing it with Coca-Cola.
Kayla P.
Tampa
I prefer the aged, definitely is smooth with great texture for a define drink with some friends or even just yourself
Becki G.
Lebanon, Ky
I get the flavored rims but again those we not a choice for review. This rum is very light and smooth. I love my rum.
Michael D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cruzan Rum is one of my top go to bottles now that Bacardi stopped making their 151.  Decent price and fantastic tase.
Laura W.
Henderson, KY
I found it to be strong which I don't care for but it was kinda smooth. I don't think I'd try it again sorry Kenny.
Abigail H.
Kenai
Enjoyed mixed with orange juice. Perfect for a sunny evening with friends. The rum gave a hint of spice to the mix.