BY CRUZAN

Nancy R.
Independence, MO
Beverage also goes well with BBQs hang out with friends parties Nights by open fire or even a game night with friends
Michael D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cruzan Rum is one of my top go to bottles now that Bacardi stopped making their 151.  Decent price and fantastic tase.
Kayla P.
Tampa
I prefer the aged, definitely is smooth with great texture for a define drink with some friends or even just yourself
Molly C.
Parrish
Very smooth! Great taste and mixes well with soda or juices. Great for pina coladas! Always a must have in the home.
Keri C.
San Jacinto, CA
Love all the Cruzan rum. Very good, smooth, great flavor. Would highly recommend. Brought this home from St. Thomas.
Christina D.
Lansing
Best rum I've found for both drinking and cooking.  Not overly spiced like some rums, perfect for mixed drinks.
Tobi R.
Broomall
As a former resident of the Virgin Islands, this rum was readily available. It’s good and comes in many many flavors.
Jessica W.
Beaufort, SC
I love dark rum, sparkling water, and a splash of fruit juice. This is a median choice for me when choosing the rum.
Taylor M.
Caledonia
Cheap rum and would taste better if wasn’t as harsh. I have also tried the flavored rums which taste a little better.
Becki G.
Lebanon, Ky
I get the flavored rims but again those we not a choice for review. This rum is very light and smooth. I love my rum.