BY CRUZAN

Talisa H.
Dark rum is one of my favorite liquors and this one by Cruzan is pretty good! It’s pretty affordable and tastes great!
Kelley F.
Columbus, OH
I don't know if I've really ever had enough rum to have super strong feelings about it. This is a nice unoffensive rum.
Shelly L.
I had the white rum of this. It was AWFUL! Do not buy! The taste is to strong and clashes when it is mixed with drinks
Peggy B.
Not a huge fan of dark, but mixed with Coke, doable. reasonably priced, only tried a few times, not my usual choice
Amber C.
Orlando, FL
Dark rum is amazing especially Cruzan dark rum it's also great in a pina colada garnish with pineapple and cherries :)
Shaniqua W.
Tampa , FL
Pretty good. Nice flavor. A good midrange priced rum. Pretty good to take straight or mix into a drink of your choice.
ShayLee R.
Great for some piña coladas or mixed with something definitely would not drink straight but that's my personal opinion
Jesse T.
Rockingham, VA
Smooth taste and is excellent with mixers and food. I don't have this often but it is a great product. Would recommend
Krista M.
Tallahassee, FL
Everytime I make a rum cake, I use this rum. It has a splendid flavor, packs in the taste well, and just strong enough.
Shona S.
Tamarac fl
I am an island girl and I love my cruzan rums!!! Taste great!! Amazing choice!!! Drink this only if you can handle rum!