BY CRUZAN

Melissa P.
Groton, CT
Dark ages rum is simply perfect! Great flavor, great smoothness, great cost. Well worth giving it a shot if you love rum.
Paula G.
Visalia, CA
Amazing! Very smooth in my opinion it tastes really good with coke. I have also tried the peach one and it taste amazing.
Rachel L.
Greenville, SC
Very strong, and definitely gets the job done! You won't need much of this rum to start feeling the effects. Good taste.
Alyssa H.
Charlotte
I float this on top of piña coladas, and it's amazing in Vanilla Coke. Adds a nice rich back flavor to any mixed drink.
Shelly L.
I had the white rum of this. It was AWFUL! Do not buy! The taste is to strong and clashes when it is mixed with drinks
Peggy B.
Not a huge fan of dark, but mixed with Coke, doable. reasonably priced, only tried a few times, not my usual choice
Shalena D.
Wakeman, OH
I found I enjoy this rum but not quite as much as others. It has a lovely taste though. It also has a wonderful price.
Ariana G.
Im not a fan of darker rum. But this one has a good flavor. One of my favorite rums in general. Tasted good with coke.
ShayLee R.
Great for some piña coladas or mixed with something definitely would not drink straight but that's my personal opinion
Kelley F.
Columbus, OH
I don't know if I've really ever had enough rum to have super strong feelings about it. This is a nice unoffensive rum.