BY CRUZAN

Christine Y.
Cuba, MO
Not a fan. This choice is mediocre at best. There are so very many things I would choose over this if it came down to it.
Hannah S.
Just your basic rum. Not my most favorite but it will do. It's not bland really, just not a distinct flavor that I enjoy.
Madelyn H.
Great for daiquiris! I use this a lot in the summer, it is a nice touch to an evening drink. Would definitely buy again.
Katie M.
Denison, TX
Great flavor! It didn’t burn had more of a caramel and warmth flavor. It’s absolutely delicious and it’s not too pricey.
Paula G.
Visalia, CA
Amazing! Very smooth in my opinion it tastes really good with coke. I have also tried the peach one and it taste amazing.
Katie D.
Cortland, NY
An absolutely great lower end dark rum. I had to do to 3 different liquor stores to find this, but it was well worth it.
Melissa P.
Groton, CT
Dark ages rum is simply perfect! Great flavor, great smoothness, great cost. Well worth giving it a shot if you love rum.
Rachel L.
Greenville, SC
Very strong, and definitely gets the job done! You won't need much of this rum to start feeling the effects. Good taste.
Vanessa N.
This one is a mixer as most rims are. Don’t expect to get rich flavor from rum. It’s sweet and delicious for mixed drinks
Elizabeth H.
Albuquerque, NM
I usually get a clear rum for mixing. It's okay. Rum isn't my favorite. Decent price. Too much sugar with rum in general.