BY CRUZAN

narcia A.
Irvington, NJ
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This rum is one of my favorites. Perfect to mix with coke and eggnog. It’s smooth on the palette. It’s an affordable drink.
Kimberly p.
Jacksonville
Sometimes i like to feel like a pirate while drinking, actually most of the time while drinking. This rum helps with that.
Deena H.
Allen, TX
This rum is amazing & smooth. It mixes great with Coke & I actually bake with it too!! Definitely a good flavor all around!
Sophia T.
A little too spicy for me but an overall good taste easy to mix with Apple Crown Royal and Redbull. Overall no complaints.
Valerie F.
San Antonio, TX
Tastes so yummy.And the smell was great. Wasn't too strong and didn't give an after taste. It mixes well with other things
Katie M.
Denison, TX
Great flavor! It didn’t burn had more of a caramel and warmth flavor. It’s absolutely delicious and it’s not too pricey.
Rachel L.
Greenville, SC
Very strong, and definitely gets the job done! You won't need much of this rum to start feeling the effects. Good taste.
Justina H.
I usually prefer captain Morgan but I tried this I it'splace from time to time. It's not as smooth so I didn't prefer it.
Juatona E.
Baltimore
It's a very smooth, sweet dark rum.  Great for mixing or just sipping. If you like rum it's defiantly worth a taste.
Grace M.
Dadeville, MO
This product is so good I don't even have to mix it! I drink it chilled, and it's extremely smooth but at a great price!