Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Vernita S.Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Spring S.Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Alix V.

BY CRUZAN

Michelle W.
I love this stuff. It is so smooth. I love to make mixed drinks with this because the taste is great. I also can just drink it neat since you don’t need a mixer to enjoy this rum. I even use it when making rum balls.
Rachel T.
Fort Myers, FL
Not my favorite! Definitely a good pick if your making a lot of mixed drinks while hosting a party (which is why I got it). However it’s not as flavorful as I was expecting it be. Good cheap party option!
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
I'm not the biggest fan of this dark rum, but this brand is certainly a good alternative to more expensive rum brands in general since it is on the more affordable side. Overall I would say that this product is okay.
Megan C.
Kingsport , TN
Delicious rum. I am a huge fan of dark rum and this definitely doesn’t disappoint. For the price, you can’t beat it. Is there other better tasting rum out there, yes. But for this price, it’s pretty great.
Samantha H.
Toledo, OH
It’s all around a good drink. A little too sweet for my tastes, I got it at a liquor store, and it was the first time I bought it. I wasn’t disappointed but it was just a little too strong for my likening
Ellie S.
Melbourne, FL
Best Rum ever, love the full bodied taste of the dark rum. It makes great mixed drinks the flavor is so good and it smells so good, its a pretty good value and nice packaging and the label is very nice. I would highly recommend it to others to try. You won't be disappointed.
Amber D.
East Portland
This is good for a dark rum I'm not a huge rum drinker but putting it in as a mixed drink it's good. It's a midline priced rum and they going to the local liquor store recommended if you do like rums
Grace H.
Denver, CO
Some of the best bang for your buck rum. The black cherry mixed with coke tastes exactly like cherry coke! The dark rum adds a depth of flavor to a rum and coke that takes you right to the islands.
Morgan T.
Summerton, SC
I seriously love this stuff! Cruzan is one of my favorite alcoholic beverages to choose from! It beats any brand of alcohol out there seriously!! I would recommend this to anyone of age! Very goood!
Kim J.
Culpeper
Bacardi dark rum is very good. It has a great flavor.i like to make Mixed drinks with it. I also make homemade rum cakes with it. Bread pudding with rum sauce. I gave 4 stars because it's good.