BY CRUZAN

Jennifer R.
New smryna beach
Makes the best floater on those yummy usland drinks! My secret ingredient in my grandmothers puerto rican specialty coquito
ALICIA W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Not my favorite but not bad either. Good for making mixed drinks and for desserts. Purchased at my local liquor warehouse.
Tiffany F.
Nice dark aged rum that goes down smooth. Drink it on the rocks or with a splash of coke. Great taste with a little spice.
Courtney W.
Louisville
Not a bad rum I like the white rum better though. I think the dark rum gives me a hangover where as the clear rum does not.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Love mixing this with different juices for a tropical drink! Great to sip on while sitting out by the pool or on the beach.
Brianna T.
Conyers, GA
This rum is smooth but when it kicks in you'll feel very nice. It's nice for when you're having company or during carnival.
Brenda W.
Still one of our favorites, nice spice & mixes well. Great cost, available most everywhere. Smooth and versatile.
Keleigh K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I first tried this rum when Landing in the Caribbean it's the only rum my husband will drink he loves it and pina coladas.
laya l.
Dumfries
Very smooth one of my favorites forsure. My favorite is a small glass of this with a splash of Dr pepper and oh my goodness
Tara K.
Macomb
This is one of my favorite mixers for Diet Pepsi. Much smoother than Captain. Not so good on its own, better served a mixer