BY CRUZAN

klaudia b.
Spring Hill, FL
This was the first time I bought this. I didn't like it at all.  I will not be buying this product again. The taste was gross.
Elisheia H.
I bought this run while on vacation. I have also bought the flavored versions. I like this brand. Always a hit at the party.
Allyson M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is great for daiquiris! It tastes really good, which is dangerous, because I always end up drinking more than I mean to!
Lauren W.
This is a nice rum if you are in a pinch. However, my go to is Myers. Myers has a much smoother finish and much bolder flavor
Deena H.
Allen, TX
This rum is amazing & smooth. It mixes great with Coke & I actually bake with it too!! Definitely a good flavor all around!
ALICIA W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Not my favorite but not bad either. Good for making mixed drinks and for desserts. Purchased at my local liquor warehouse.
Brenda W.
Still one of our favorites, nice spice & mixes well. Great cost, available most everywhere. Smooth and versatile.
Justine K.
Montreal, QC
This rum is very cheap but soooo crappy. You get what you pay for. It isn't smooth and Durant taste very good with anything
Sophia T.
A little too spicy for me but an overall good taste easy to mix with Apple Crown Royal and Redbull. Overall no complaints.
Lori S.
Monmouth, ME
This rum is great over ice or used to make mixed drinks. My favorite is Pina Coloda or a tropical drink, something fruity.