BY CRUZAN

Kristine F.
Woodstock, GA
I buy this to make hurricanes and they are a special occasion favorite in our house! It’s a good read at a reasonable price.
Lauren W.
This is a nice rum if you are in a pinch. However, my go to is Myers. Myers has a much smoother finish and much bolder flavor
Dani H.
Cape Neddick, ME
Don’t drink Rum all the time but appreciate the taste of this mixed with a splash of coke or just with some lime. Not harsh.
Corinne B.
Ym, just yum.  dark or pineapple are my favorites.  The are affordable.  You cn find them in any liquor store!
Amber S.
Omaha
This is a tasty rum on occasion! Definitely a stronger taste than most rums! This rum is a little more on the expensive side
klaudia b.
Spring Hill, FL
This was the first time I bought this. I didn't like it at all.  I will not be buying this product again. The taste was gross.
Kaila A.
Very affordable. I have had better tasting but not for the price. Great for gifts and to keep in the cabinet for a rainy day
Jennifer D.
Cleveland
Nice to mix with coke on ice. With friends and good music. Also good for the club setting when wanting to get your party on.
Brittany H.
Levittown, PA
This is a great rum to try! The flavor is not bad and neither is the price. I'm not a huge rum person but this is a good one!
Wendy S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Nothing like a rum and coke and thos one is so good! I always seem to have a bottle of this inn the house for get togethers.