BY CRUZAN

Dawnmarie E.
New Braunfels
This Rum is SMOOOOOTH IVE had a few mixers with Sprite as well as come and everyone loves it! Not to mention GIRLS NITE Daqiris!
Maria M.
Glendale, CA
Rum is one of my favorite liquors and Cruzan doesn't disappoint! It's affordable yet still tasty, especially the spiced versions!
Fawn R.
I love this rum it works great in mixed drinks. I love to make pain killers with it. It is very cheap to buy and is a great mixer
Madison C.
Made our own pina coladas with this rum and it tasted great! Add a little slice of pineapple and you're right there at the beach!
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
I use this to make Cuba libres it is amazing. For cheap rum this is really fantastic. It also is delicous in a chocolate rum cake
Becca T.
Herrin
Very good and smooth. Didn’t have the “cheap aftertaste “ it is definitely something I would consider buying again in the future.
dani w.
Island, KY
This was good rum, I enjoyed acting like Jack sparrow, but the next morning I was so sick. I haven't been able to drink it since.
Chaunte' G.
Suffolk, Virginia
THE BEST RUM EVER!!!!! GOES DOWN SMOOTHLY AND COMES IN MANY FLAVORS. I HAVE TURNED ALL MY FRIENDS ON TO CRUZAN RUM 🇻🇮🇻🇮 #VISTRONG
Brittany S.
Orlando, FL
Makes for a great mixed drink, not so expensive too so it's not going to break the bank, they come in multiple flavors as well!!
Michelle M.
Pewaukee, WI
This is the best rum out there! I first tried this at the distillery down in STX, and fell in love! It is exceptionally smooth <3