BY CRUZAN

Madison C.
Made our own pina coladas with this rum and it tasted great! Add a little slice of pineapple and you're right there at the beach!
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
I am more of a white rum fan, as the darker variety leaves me with horrible headaches the next day. It's decently priced however.
Shelia B.
Fayetteville, GA
Nice affordable rum. This rum has a rich smooth taste . Very nice on the rocks. Will keep this one stocked in my liquor cabinet.
Marisa E.
I first had Cruzan when I was down in the USVI islands. It’s delicious and I love all the flavor options the brand has available.
Dawnmarie E.
New Braunfels
This Rum is SMOOOOOTH IVE had a few mixers with Sprite as well as come and everyone loves it! Not to mention GIRLS NITE Daqiris!
Ashley K.
This is my favorite for Rum and coke. Hands down, this is my go to! So smooth! probably the only dark rum I really care to have.
Chelsea R.
Smooth, great for many drinks. Love to drink it with coke. Not to expensive but more than likely changes based on where you live.
Olivia L.
This is a great dark rum. Works well in so many different drinks and can also be had alone if you're not in the mood for mixers.
Becca T.
Herrin
Very good and smooth. Didn’t have the “cheap aftertaste “ it is definitely something I would consider buying again in the future.
Jessica L.
N Hollywood, CA
This is strong!!!! Has a little kick to it, so mix it or chase it. But you will definitely enjoy this rum if you like a dark one.