BY CRUZAN

Jennifer P.
Orlando, FL
One of the cheaper rums for sure if you're on a budget. Not my favorite but gets the job done if you're looling for a decent buzz.
Renee C.
Cheyenne
This rum is great! Amazing taste but not too sweet. A must for your next party! First time I've tried it and it won't be the last!
Tina A.
Wagoner, OK
A perfectly aged and delicious rum. You can be a master mixologist in your own kitchen just add pinacoloda mix and pineapple juice!
Shawn H.
Rockmart
This is a perfect tasting dark rum. It has the right amount of spice. It goes very well with ice. Also can be mixed well with coke.
Angel S.
Duluth
I really prefer the coconut rum...I am not a fan of dark liqour...it is paired nicely with pineapple juice or cran-pomegranet juice
Nicole W.
Greenville
Cruzan is a great bottle for not a lot of money. I enjoy the flavored ones as well. Not artificial tasting at all and a great deal
Shannon R.
Saint Marys, GA
This is a great refreshing rum in multiple cocktails. A little spice adds a lot of flavor, my go to for pina coladas and Cuba libre
dani w.
Island, KY
This was good rum, I enjoyed acting like Jack sparrow, but the next morning I was so sick. I haven't been able to drink it since.
Danielle R.
Oregon
Purchased at: Walmart
This rum pairs very well with coke or V8 very blend juice. It can give you a headache the next day though if you drink too much.
Ashley K.
This is my favorite for Rum and coke. Hands down, this is my go to! So smooth! probably the only dark rum I really care to have.