BY CRUZAN

Juanita G.
Atlanta, GA
Delicious. Tastes best chilled. Great mixed with any dark drinks. I prefer Vanilla Coke. Convenient packaging and handle. Great price
India D.
Savannah, GA
I got a bottle of this rum when we went to visit the Bahamas last winter. It is great tasting! I love mixing it with tropical juice.
Shawn H.
Rockmart
This is a perfect tasting dark rum. It has the right amount of spice. It goes very well with ice. Also can be mixed well with coke.
Jennifer P.
Orlando, FL
One of the cheaper rums for sure if you're on a budget. Not my favorite but gets the job done if you're looling for a decent buzz.
Marlene L.
N Miami Beach, FL
One of my favorite rum brands. I found it clean n smooth. Love it in my coquito n my Jamaican fruit cakes. It's easy on the palate.
Katie S.
VILLA RICA, GA
Really yummy to make margaritas with. Margaritas made with rum are my absolute favorite, but watch out, they'll sneak up on you!!!
Tina A.
Wagoner, OK
A perfectly aged and delicious rum. You can be a master mixologist in your own kitchen just add pinacoloda mix and pineapple juice!
Traci B.
Greene
It was very tasty. It is smooth going down. It mixes well with several juices and soda. I would recommend it for those liking rum.
Renee C.
Cheyenne
This rum is great! Amazing taste but not too sweet. A must for your next party! First time I've tried it and it won't be the last!
Angel S.
St Petersburg, FL
I Love the taste of rum in general because you can drink it straight with no worries. This is definitely my favorite brand of rum.