BY CRUZAN #12 in Rum

Hannah C.
Manassas Park, VA
This isn't bad! To me it's better than captain, and cheaper! It's great to mix with coke or even fruity frozen drinks. It's available st the regular ABC store, and I've purchased it many times. They have awesome flavors as well that aren't as in your face.
Caroline W.
Definitely a favorite of mine. Perfect dark rum flavor and not too expensive. Love using this for a Cuba libre with coke and lime. Doesn’t mix well with other flavors like a clear rum will however. Good for shots too if you want just enough piratey flavor.
Caitlyn H.
Dover
I will admit that I didn't love this rum. It was a little heavy for me and didn't mix well with my usual rum mixers. I would rather buy a rum that was slightly cheaper than go out and purchase this again. I did like the design of the bottle however.
Maria B.
Dunedin
Very smooth, goes well with some ginger ale. I would definitely give this a try if you like rum. It has a vanilla-ish caramel taste to it. It can go well with other sodas or juices. It's an 80 proof rum that has been aged for 2 to 4 years in American Oak.
Nicole M.
Hialeah, FL
I love cruzan rum. I decided to try something new within the brand with this one and I didn't like it as much as I liked the others. However, it's still good. I purchased this at my local liquor store and recommend it. However, there are better options
Katie C.
Lititz
This rum is delicious! It's perfect in fruity mixed drinks like piña coladas, or with Coke (a Cuba libre). It's sweet, but not too sweet, and doesn't burn like cheaper liquors. It's very affordable and appropriately priced. I would definitely recommend!
Kati J.
Oh my what to say!? Cruzan is the best averaged priced rum ever! Very smooth and very easy to pair with many types of drinks! It was my first run I’ve ever had and I always go back to it! It is very affordable and I will always have it in the house!!!!!
Kelly G.
I received a free bottle of this on my 21st birthday in Las Vegas. I really enjoyed it, it was great with coke and was smooth. The sugar in the rum went well with the sugary soft drink. I would buy this if I was in the mood for Rum and it was on sale. I like the name.
Sara L.
Hernando
Not as smooth as I would have preferred. Easier to drink than Bacardi though. Somewhat of a bitter aftertaste.  My husband likes it a lot though.  He has bought it before.  He prefers 151 proof. I can't drink that at all. I prefer coconut rum.  Thanks!
Brittny R.
Palm Coast, FL
Love using this as a topper to my rum punch buckets. Taste is amazing and not overpowering and blends well with the fruit juices. I find it to be a bit pricy, but only because I don't use it frequently. Would totally recommend for rum punch.