Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Alix V.

BY CRUZAN #51 in Rum

Becky M.
This rum is delicious. It mixes well with a variety of things. Its affordable and available at most liquor stores. I am a repeat customer of these products, especially the flavored kinds. In comparison to competitors it is the best. Overall I am satisfied.
Hannah C.
Manassas Park, VA
This isn't bad! To me it's better than captain, and cheaper! It's great to mix with coke or even fruity frozen drinks. It's available st the regular ABC store, and I've purchased it many times. They have awesome flavors as well that aren't as in your face.
Melissa B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Cruzan. There a good brand who is well known depending where you are.
I prefer their coconut rum to Malibu, and most consider Malibu a great brand.
They’re decently priced without being a bottom shelf rum. And I’ve turned a few friends on to them.
Caitlyn H.
Budd Lake, NJ
I will admit that I didn't love this rum. It was a little heavy for me and didn't mix well with my usual rum mixers. I would rather buy a rum that was slightly cheaper than go out and purchase this again. I did like the design of the bottle however.
Ava S.
I'm not a huge fan of rum only in my mixed drinks and never by itself. It was strongly flavored and I was a little disappointed. I tried it on vacation once and felt like that rule of dark before clear rang true- I had a horrible hangover the next day.
Kati J.
Oh my what to say!? Cruzan is the best averaged priced rum ever! Very smooth and very easy to pair with many types of drinks! It was my first run I’ve ever had and I always go back to it! It is very affordable and I will always have it in the house!!!!!
Sara L.
Hernando
Not as smooth as I would have preferred. Easier to drink than Bacardi though. Somewhat of a bitter aftertaste.  My husband likes it a lot though.  He has bought it before.  He prefers 151 proof. I can't drink that at all. I prefer coconut rum.  Thanks!
Ann B.
Kennesaw, GA
Cruzan makes pretty good rum! It’s not too strong but just strong enough. I always prefer mixing it with coke or juice rather than taking shots with it though. I’d recommend it to someone looking for a good rum that doesn’t break your budget.
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
This liquor is super smooth! It has a nice taste for whiskey which I usually don't like but I can tolerate this. It is super affordable and can be found anywhere that sells liquor. I would recommend this even for people who don't drink whisky. thumbs up!
Alex P.
Gilbert
Only scored this from a three-star because it was a staple in the Virgin Islands where my wife and I had our honeymoon there. Otherwise not the greatest tasting rum but okay when you mix with other mixers such as pina coladas