Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Alix V.

BY CRUZAN #41 in Rum

Keri D.
Starke, FL
This is ok for a dark rum. A little strong. But you can tell its aged thats for sure. I have purchased as gifts for people and they seem to like it. Seems like a drink you drink solo not mixed. But if you have mixed it fill me in i wanna try it with something.
Nicole B.
Ocala
I actually bought this one time instead of Capitan Morgan when it was on sale. I loved it! I actually drink this instead of Captain now. I found it at my local liquor store and its very affordable. I would definitely recommend this if you have never tried it!
Barry B.
Denver, CO
After having visited this distillery in St. Croix, I almost exclusively buy Cruzan rum. It’s affordable and tastes great. I love all the flavors they offer too. It’s a lot like Malibu, but it feels a little less main stream, which is great when making a drink.
Steve H.
York, PA
Not my favorite rum, to be honest, but if you are looking for a cheap option that will make you feel good, this is the one for you. It is cheap, and was a good fix when I was running low on money in college. Throw it in with some coke and you are all set.
Jacqueline B.
Marlborough, MA
I had this room when I went on a cruise to the southern Caribbean islands. They were making our mai tais with this and it was delicious! It is a great alternative for any dark rum that you are using. The color might not be as dark but the taste is delicious!
Becky M.
This rum is delicious. It mixes well with a variety of things. Its affordable and available at most liquor stores. I am a repeat customer of these products, especially the flavored kinds. In comparison to competitors it is the best. Overall I am satisfied.
Hannah C.
Manassas Park, VA
This isn't bad! To me it's better than captain, and cheaper! It's great to mix with coke or even fruity frozen drinks. It's available st the regular ABC store, and I've purchased it many times. They have awesome flavors as well that aren't as in your face.
Caroline W.
Definitely a favorite of mine. Perfect dark rum flavor and not too expensive. Love using this for a Cuba libre with coke and lime. Doesn’t mix well with other flavors like a clear rum will however. Good for shots too if you want just enough piratey flavor.
Caitlyn H.
Budd Lake, NJ
I will admit that I didn't love this rum. It was a little heavy for me and didn't mix well with my usual rum mixers. I would rather buy a rum that was slightly cheaper than go out and purchase this again. I did like the design of the bottle however.
Ava S.
I'm not a huge fan of rum only in my mixed drinks and never by itself. It was strongly flavored and I was a little disappointed. I tried it on vacation once and felt like that rule of dark before clear rang true- I had a horrible hangover the next day.