BY CRUZAN

Amy L.
Prairieville, LA
For a dark rum this is a good product. Unfortunately I am not a fan of dark rum. It is good for making jello shots and mixing though.
India D.
Savannah, GA
I got a bottle of this rum when we went to visit the Bahamas last winter. It is great tasting! I love mixing it with tropical juice.
Ella E.
It’s good for a dark rum! However I think that they do better with their flavor rums. I guess I will always be a captain Morgan girl!
Juanita G.
Atlanta, GA
Delicious. Tastes best chilled. Great mixed with any dark drinks. I prefer Vanilla Coke. Convenient packaging and handle. Great price
Judy T.
Crossville, TN
This is a really tasty rum. This is best paired with a soda. It tastes very smooth. This is one of the better dark rums for the cost
Kristen A.
If you like both dark and light rum like me, that's cool! If you enjoy darker run this is the brand you want to choose in my opinion!
Taylor W.
Stuart
Smooth and mixes with just about anything. Usually during the holidays its best with egg nog. Pay the extra money for the good stuff.
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
Great taste to drink on the rocks! It has a more flavorful taste so compared to others it's good to drink it alone instead of mixed.
Aly G.
Sweet and tasty. Great to mix and create cocktails. Unlike some other rums, this is a rum that is easy to drink and also affordable.
Nicole W.
Greenville
Cruzan is a great bottle for not a lot of money. I enjoy the flavored ones as well. Not artificial tasting at all and a great deal