BY CRUZAN

Caleshia H.
St Petersburg, FL
Rum has such depth in flavor. Cruzan is smooth enough to drink straight or mixed. It always pairs well with any tropical flavored drinks.
Ashley H.
I LOVE ALL CRUZAN RUMS 😍 For them To Be Cheap They Are The Knock You Out Liquors. I recommend this for anyone 21+ It's Really A Great Buy
Amber S.
Woodburn, KY
I could barely stand the taste until I mixed it. It was smooth and easy and I seriously loved it! I want to try again in different ways
michelle k.
This is my go to when I don't have the funds for captain morgans. It's not as smooth but still very good and the price is good as well
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Strong but smooth finish. This isn't a bottle for beginners unless you're mixing it (Which is good with a punch or light colored soda).
Ashlee P.
Greenwich
Very smooth and mixes very well in my mixed powder drinks. My husband and I loved it we made White Chocolate Rasberry daquarri with it
Nesi S.
Made rum runners with this and were they ever delicious... can't wait to do it again best flavor ever to touch my lips in a mixed drink
Lori L.
Cadiz
We use this in making mango mai tais and it is absolutely wonderful! You can tell it's dark so I wouldn't personally drink it by itself
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
So good and not that much money... I love the flavor as a Hispanic I can tell you making a Cuban libre with this and everyone is happy.
schmitty S.
Orlando
This is my absolute favorite brand of rum! I honestly don't drink any other kind. The flavored bottles are also really good and smooth.