BY CRUZAN

Heather H.
Concord, VA
I love this rum but I really love the fruit flavored ones. Great for tropical drinks. Definitely a taste of paradise. Cheap but def. good!
Cecilee A.
Meridian, MS
I am in NO WAY a rum fan, but if I have to partake Cruzan is pretty smooth. (The flavored are way better than Malibu... there...I said it)
Ros F.
Palm Coast, FL
This run has a deep characteristic compared to the silver rum that I prefer. I like it mixed in simple cocktails to taste the bold flavor.
Linoia M.
RUCKERSVILLE
This is just one of my favorite Rums. I love all the rums use them for drinking, recipes, grilling , cales just about use Rum in any recipe
Samantha M.
Knoxville, TN
Good flavor dark rum. Smooth, bold, and full of flavor. I drink it straight on ice. It goes pretty good with coke, but you lose the flavor.
abisola A.
Clarks Summit, PA
Love the smooth rich taste of this drink it tastes amazing with soda preferably Dr pepper. It is one of the few drinks I can drink straight
BRANDY B.
Miramar , FL
Top of the line for the St. Croix brand. Nice taste. Not too sweet. Not as smooth as of the other high end aged rums but not harsh either.
Sarah D.
Redmond, OR
This is a great tum. I quite enjoy, I love dark rum this one is for sure one of favorites. It's not the smoothest but it has a great taste.
Sharon W.
Templeton , MA
This rum is very flavorful and smooth. It's a great mixer or just on the rocks. Cruzan is my favorite rum and it comes in so many flavors.
Christine P.
Renton, WA
We used Cruzan at the golf course for our Long Island Ice Teas and it is proven to be a good rum but always second best to most out there.