BY CRUZAN

Amanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a typical well rum, fine for cocktails and great for punch bowls!!! I mixed it with coconut cream and a splash of orange mango juice.
JOY A.
Glen Ridge, NJ
Perfect for every variety of Tropical Drink.  Great with pineapple!  The first time I tried it was in St. Thomas.  Excellent!
Jessica J.
This rum has a good flavor to it doesn't need much to knock you on ur but or just take the stress out of your day. Makes a good rum cake too.
Madison K.
Vancouver, WA
Although I usually go for white rum, this dark rum is a nice change of pace. It's smooth and rich, without having to Shell out the big bucks.
♥Jami♥ W.
Really nice rum. It's great on the rocks by itself or in a mixed drink as a floater. Really enjoy this with orange juice and pineapple juice.
Ashley C.
Virginia Beach, VA
A staple on my bar.  The most amazing value.  Try this against that popular rum and you'll see what I mean!  Clean and smooth.
Amie M.
Louisville
Cruzan Rum is my favorite brand of rum. I like all the different flavors but when I want a good ole rum and coke, dark aged is the way to go.
Brittney L.
Brown Deer, WI
I love this! This mixes really well and you don't realize how strong it is until your drink is gone! The flavor is great by itself as well
Komal H.
Edison, NJ
Not bad but I have had better. This is a great mixer to add to drinks and what not. Very happy with this and will always have some at hand.
Sharon W.
Templeton , MA
This rum is very flavorful and smooth. It's a great mixer or just on the rocks. Cruzan is my favorite rum and it comes in so many flavors.