BY CRUZAN

Ellen H.
"Why is the rum always gone?" because it's delicious, thats why. This is good in almost any mixer and is a fan favorite with my friends.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,181 reviews
This is a very good brand I have been a long time loyal customer I can pick this up about anywhere in town. Goes down very smooth good price.
Anjelik C.
Dover, NH
I used this to make coquito for my family during the holidays, and it is what I go for usually when I want a higher quality dark aged.
Mandy S.
Collinsville, OK
We brought cases of this back from trips to the Caribbean. It's good here but much, much better on the island.
We love the flavored rums too!
Angela T.
Ben Wheeler
We purchased the flavor Cruzan, tried vanilla, cherry, and coconut. These were delicious mixed with flavored soda. Very smooth and delicious!
Jessica O.
Broken Arrow, OK
Not my favorite but drink it when it's around! Got a gift one year at Christmas with this, although it's affordable it's not my go to choice!
Ashley C.
Virginia Beach, VA
A staple on my bar.  The most amazing value.  Try this against that popular rum and you'll see what I mean!  Clean and smooth.
Megan C.
Easthampton
A very decent dark rum - good molasses flavor without being too sweet like a lot of the competitors.  Makes a decent Dark & Stormy.
Madison K.
Vancouver, WA
Although I usually go for white rum, this dark rum is a nice change of pace. It's smooth and rich, without having to Shell out the big bucks.
Amanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a typical well rum, fine for cocktails and great for punch bowls!!! I mixed it with coconut cream and a splash of orange mango juice.