BY CRUZAN

Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I love this rum. I think of it as a cheaper alternative of Bacardi. It's very nice and very reasonably priced! Coca-Cola® Cherry
Brianna H.
I like cruzan for a cheap alternative for rum. Their flavored runs are pretty decent but I wasn’t able to pull any of those up to review them.
Maleya C.
sacramento
Not much of a drinker but rum is always smooth it isn’t too pricey like my cognac I prefer definitely would drink again ! Bought at local bar .
Rebecca M.
Loved it, so crisp and refreshing. Could drink it anytime vs anything else. Compared to @Malibu  I would choose this delicious drink every time.
🌟😍Slim🔥🌟 S.
Pittsburgh
Good rum. I love how smooth this is. Mixed it straight, this is the way to go. Packaged nice. Good price. Definitely met my expectations
Heather P.
GREENFIELD, WI
I was not a huge fan of the dark aged rum. Had too much of a wood taste for me. My husband really liked it but he is a fan of the wood flavor.
Heather K.
Huntington Beach
Mixes really well for any rum drink. It is definitely my favorite rum and most of my drinks tend to be rum based. It is decently priced.
Ashley R.
Brunswick
Very smooth. Nice tasting run. I generally enjoy run mixed with Coke however Cruzan's spiced rum is a run I can enjoy just sipping on it's own.
Jewel D.
Lexington, KY
Tastes wonderful in baked goods, but not so much in drinks.  It definitely has that “bite”.  Can’t imagine shots of this...you would gag for sure
Ellen H.
"Why is the rum always gone?" because it's delicious, thats why. This is good in almost any mixer and is a fan favorite with my friends.