BY CRUZAN

Martin C.
Manhattan, KS
If you're looking for a good "rum and coke" rum, this is the one for you.   It has the taste that you want and the price isn't that bad either.
MsOnfiyah G.
This drink i love with coke. Its smooth and so good with coke. Make this at a party and believe me...you will have a blast. The taste is really good
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Pretty good aged rum, do you have to have a special taste almost for it though. Good for mixed drinks that require room and it's decently affordable
Rayana W.
Memphis
I have to 5 star this rum, it's literally one of my favorites! It's $20 where I live very affordable! Great quality and tastes great with sweet tea!
Stephanie R.
Bronx, NY
It's smooth and has a nice nutty flavor .. I bought it while on vacation in the islands , I'm a fan of dark rims and this is one of my top choices.
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Surprisingly smooth considering it's on the smaller price range for rum. This one tastes amazing with Vanilla Coke. It almost has a sweetness to it
Kelsey D.
Manistique, MI
I am a rum drinker and this is one of the absolute bests. It's got a very rich flavor without being too bitter. It's great with coke and grenadine.
Tina S.
Wrightsville
Amazingly smooth! Tastes so good
Going down! A definite buy again. I purchased this at my local store and it was decent priced. One of my favorites
Andriana ❤.
Enjoyable, smooth. Doesn't make consumer too sick the next day as it is not very strong tasting. Recommended to all that enjoy a nice mixed drink.
amber p.
sevierville
good flavor mixes well with juice. you can make all kinds of delicious concoctions using this and several other rum flavors such as cocnut rum