BY CRUZAN

Anton K.
Highland
Solid rum, we'll liked, I'd say good bang for the buck. Purchased occasionally for big parties in punch. Moderately priced amongst with other big brands.
Natalie L.
Great price and great taste,I love this product, true to its description and what it advertises. I would definitely recommend this and would use again.
Jenna R.
This rum is good however not my favorite. It is used at bars often and mixes well for cocktails. The quality is good and it is easy to find in stores.
Artesia M.
Cincinnati , OH
This rum is super smooth. I like everything super sweet, so I mix it with Dr. Pepper and a little bit of grenadine. Then, I use cherries for garnishes!
Nichole H.
Wayne, WV
I love rum in about anything from making coconut rum slushes in the summer (rum, coconut milk, fresh coconut) and more to having shots of it Delicious
Gail D.
Taunton, MA
This is a great rum. It’s not my usual choice but after trying it I found it to be a good rum. It was delicious I will definitely purchase this again.
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
Just bought this bottle while on a cruise. We got it for a great deal and we are looking forward to opening it up to many Cuba Libra's (coke and rum).
Brittany W.
Bainbridge
A great mixing rum. I love putting in a colada. Unusual but it gives it a different taste if earthiness which is refreshing instead of being so sweet.
Kristin C.
Tempe, AZ
Another good one that has that slightly oaky flavor. Like this one in rum and coke or a good pina coloda sprinkled with nutmeg. Try it, you’ll like it.
Seher H.
Centreville, VA
I don't like this stuff. I drink if THEREs nothing g else and low on money. I don't like this stuff. I drink if THEREs nothing g else and low on money.