BY CRUZAN #12 in Rum

Kelly K.
Little Rock
Cruzan Rum Dark Aged is a pretty tastey dark rum. The value is good--it is an affordable beverage. I do not find it quite as good as Kraken, but as much as Malibu dark rum maybe. Nevertheless, it is a smooth drink and it is great in cocktails. I would purchase it again if I did not have access to Kraken.
Audrey K.
Fayetteville
This was very affordable at a local liquor store and the taste reflected that. If you're not looking for an expensive rum, this is a good substitute for Captain Morgan, but don't expect a high quality taste. For the price it did its job and I was satisfied overall.
Andrea H.
Brookline, MO
I will literally drink anything rum related! Lol. I buy all my liquors from a liquor store or Walmart. It compares to other alternatives alright. First time consumer and haven't drank it since the first time. I do have other drinks I would recommend above this.
Alexa D.
Aberdeen Township
Cruzan is my absolute favorite brand of rum! they have so many flavors and the taste is amazing! Great for shots, drinking straight, or mixing! They sell it at almost all liquor stores. It's an affordable price for what you're getting and I buy it all the time!
Kat L.
Bloomsburg
For the price, not bad. Have definitely had better rums, but have also had much much worse ones. This is strictly for mixing, I've tried it straight and it's not the greatest. Pretty potent though, so if you can handle swallowing gasoline, by all means go for it
Agnieszka C.
West Palm Beach
Looooove this rum!! Rum is my favorite and this one makes it to the top of my list. It's affordable and mixes well with coke or gingerale. Much better than captain or Appleton. I order it at bars or pick up a bottle at the liquor store when having people over.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
This is ok for a dark rum. A little strong. But you can tell its aged thats for sure. I have purchased as gifts for people and they seem to like it. Seems like a drink you drink solo not mixed. But if you have mixed it fill me in i wanna try it with something.
Steve H.
York, PA
Not my favorite rum, to be honest, but if you are looking for a cheap option that will make you feel good, this is the one for you. It is cheap, and was a good fix when I was running low on money in college. Throw it in with some coke and you are all set.
Tiffany F.
DeLand
Smooth. Easy to drink. Like it mixed with a diet soda. It isn't as dark as others. It is good price wise also. I but it at ABC liquor stores or from publix or Walgreens. It isn't pricey but is still as tasty as upper cost rums. I would definitely buy it again.
Hannah C.
Manassas Park, VA
This isn't bad! To me it's better than captain, and cheaper! It's great to mix with coke or even fruity frozen drinks. It's available st the regular ABC store, and I've purchased it many times. They have awesome flavors as well that aren't as in your face.