BY CRUZAN

Michael F.
Jasper, Georgia
A good aged rum, I love drinking rum in general and I love how smooth this one is. It is perfect on the rocks, wonderfully smooth and a very very good taste.
Marley B.
Winston Salem
This rum pairs great with a dark cola. It has a warm flavor, but it doesn’t burn going down. It’s nice after a long day at work or at your favorite tailgate.
Shannon R.
Lewisville, NC
I keep this on hand for mixing summer drinks - it has a rich caramel flavor and color which complements painkillers, daiquiris, and pina coladas perfectly.
MiMi S.
Great drink. Usually drink as a mixed drink however as far as Rums go, it's pretty ok. Not my top bought alcohol but when I want cold drinks, I turn to it.
Ally B.
Lincoln
Classic rum perfect for any summer cocktail. One sip and you find yourself back on the beaches of St. Croix enjoying the sun, sand and rum flavored drinks!
Candra H.
Clayhole, KY
I normally stick to flavored rums, but this is fantastically smooth and great to use in mixed drinks. You especially can't beat the quality for the price!
Brittany V.
Camillus, NY
Can't go wrong with cruzan rums. We first tried them on a trip to the Caribbean. Favorite flavor is the cherry but really haven't found one we don't enjoy.
Amanda V.
Cruzan is the rum I️ usually go for. It’s reasonable priced and has an awesome taste. I’m a repeated buyer and can always find it at my local liquor store!
Khadijah J.
White Hall, AR
i bought this he first time last april and it taste pretty well especially when i mix it with cran peach juice. the two taste really compliment each other
Jessica W.
Mascoutah , IL
Very tasty for mixed drinks especially when frozen but it gave me a really bad hang over from the sugar content. Reasonably priced though for the flavor.