BY CRUZAN

Vernita S.
Riverdale, GA
This rum is very inexpensive and I mainly get it from the islands. Its great. Easy to pair with anything and get for mixed drinks. Men and women should love it
Meghan S.
Columbia, NJ
My boyfriend prefers to use this rum. I personally like stick to the pineapple cruzan. I enjoy the affordability and it honestly is equal to Malibu rum for me.
Tina K.
New Albany
Good flavor and very versatile. This is very good in many mixed drinks from rum/coke to rum based drinks (especially those in the Caribbean w/cute umbrellas).
Makalia M.
Telford, TN
For the price it’s good quality, but I prefer something that is a bit more on the sweet side. This is why I typically buy flavored liquors to make drinks with.
Marley B.
Winston Salem
This rum pairs great with a dark cola. It has a warm flavor, but it doesn’t burn going down. It’s nice after a long day at work or at your favorite tailgate.
Samantha B.
Huntersville, NC
A little strong for my tastes, but still a good rum. It is very affordable. The good thing is I only have to put so much in my mixer and it lasts longer. :)
Chelsey N.
Orlando, FL
I enjoy this drink it's nice and strong without being too bitter or harsh. Great by itself I enjoy it especially on ice. Great price for a high quality drink
Chelsea H.
Gainesville, FL
For a run it was okay but I’m really looking for an island feel when I drink whiskey. Unfortunately a lot harsh taste means that I don’t feel the island way.
Michael F.
Jasper, Georgia
A good aged rum, I love drinking rum in general and I love how smooth this one is. It is perfect on the rocks, wonderfully smooth and a very very good taste.
Shay W.
Memphis, TN
I love Rum. It’s my absolute favorite and whenever I’m looking for that right rim to mix it just for shots, this is my go to. It’s not very expensive either.