BY CRUZAN

Mercedes M.
Hollywood, FL
I am biased. I come from the island that makes this rum. I usually use this rum in with anything I plan to make a mixed drink with. The prices are a bit more than what we pay on the island.
Clara L.
This rum is so yummy! I love pairing this rum in a pina colada! So easy to drink and enjoy! We have been using this product for over a year now and we still love it
Ashley W.
Goodyear, AZ
I wasn't the biggest fan of this rum, it was a bit harsh to taste. I purchased this product at a locally owned liquor store. It was a little disappointing for me.
Shontel D.
I like this in mixed drinks because it enhances what's already there the flavors aren't there for me personally to drink it alone but it's good in mixed beverages
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Was not a fan of this rum. For me personality the flavor was not there. For the price i was disappointed although i don't remember how much i actually paid for this.
Paige N.
Greenville, SC
Very sweet on the tongue. I prefer mixing this with coke but I would choose other things over this rum. Not something I would buy again as I favor a spicier rum.
Melody H.
Hixson, TN
Just okay. I've had better and I've had worse. This rum is great for mixed drinks but generally not one that I will sit and sip straight. I've had it several times and am not disappointed, it's just not the best.
Jillian D.
I go to St. Croix all the time and have toured the Cruzan rum factory. I love Cruzan rum; maybe it's nostalgia but I think it's got a great flavor and is reasonably priced.
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
Best. Rum. Ever. For. Under. $15. Easy and smooth to drink and high value, it gets you happy and for a low low price with no hangover or terrible waste. In my opinion it can't be beat in its class for taste or value. A repeat customer and will continue to buy.
Darian S.
Hot Springs, AR
Great taste and great for mixing! A favorite among my friends at get togethers. Purchased at a local liquor store. First time consumer and very impressed! Very affordable!