BY CRUZAN

Ashley B.
Fort Mill, SC
This is a great rum to use for making a tropical rum punch, a rum and coke or a Cuba libre. I only gave it 3 stars because it's not the type of rum I'd sip on straight from a glass. It's a great rum to mix with other ingredients and or mixers.
Ashton N.
Columbia, KY
I'm not a big fan of dark rums and this one didn't make me like or tolerate the flavor of dark rum anymore than I did before. It's hard for me to recommend just because I don't like dark rum at all.
Jordann L.
This run is okay but it is not the best I have had. It had a different flavor and to me reminds me more of a vodka flavor to it. It burns when I drink it. It isn't a bad price though.
Jessica C.
Great! Tastes amazing! Would recommend to anyone. Repeat consumer because it's delicious. Anyone should try this. I am not a clear liqour or vodka person as it makes me really sick before I can catch a buzz. Lol. Would like a free sample too! Lol
Yamile O.
Westbury, NY
I like the way this run tastes and how smooth it is. I typically go to my local liquor store and head home and mix t with a bit of coke and a spritz of lime. It is sooo delicious.
Becky M.
This rum is delicious. It mixes well with a variety of things. Its affordable and available at most liquor stores. I am a repeat customer of these products, especially the flavored kinds. In comparison to competitors it is the best. Overall I am satisfied.
Tiffany F.
Deland, FL
Smooth. Easy to drink. Like it mixed with a diet soda. It isn't as dark as others. It is good price wise also. I but it at ABC liquor stores or from publix or Walgreens. It isn't pricey but is still as tasty as upper cost rums. I would definitely buy it again.
Twana S.
Plantation , FL
I'm an island girl so I know rum. Cruzan rum is the best. It's smooth and not too spicy, not too overbearing compared to some of the other runs I've tasted. It can be used for a drink, a cake, a cold remedy, anything! It's just THAT good!
Robin N.
Scottsville, NY
I love this dark rum and it is my favorite to drink. Very robust flavor and it mixes well too. The price is also food too. Not too cheap or expensive but a perfect middle ground
Britney U.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I like cruzan because they really know how to emphasize the flavor of their liquor. However, sometimes the intensity of the flavor is so overwhelming it becomes nauseating.