BY CRUZAN

Kelsey H.
Naples, FL
Love a good run, and for the price cruzan is a great one to keep around. I would recommend this rum over the alternative more expensive brands, it is a must try! I enjoy mixed drinks with this rum, I was satisfied
Shannon F.
One of the only alcohols that I can actually handle and get through without being grossed out! Rum is a favorite of mine and this dark rum was a lovely choice to mix with coke or sours and some fruit juice (:
Emily B.
Hockessin, DE
Cruzan makes a TON of different flavors of rum. While they are pretty low in alcohol content they are perfect mixed into several fruit juices. If you're looking for sweet favors this is by far the brand to go with !
Alexia R.
Cruzan has essentially perfected rum. It’s pretty smooth and has a great taste to it. Mixes perfectly in drinks or great as a stand-alone. I prefer this brand over most others and will continue to purchase.
Samantha H.
Toledo, OH
It’s all around a good drink. A little too sweet for my tastes, I got it at a liquor store, and it was the first time I bought it. I wasn’t disappointed but it was just a little too strong for my likening
Robin B.
Sweetwater , TN
This rum is a great tasting product..Just mix with a little coke cola and some me ice and that's all you need..Very good quality compared to other brands.Delicious taste.recommend to purchase...........
Whitney H.
Austin, TX
Not my favorite but it gets the job done. The color is nice but the Odor is very overwhelming. I have tried this but have never purchased. I would have to try it again before purchasing to really remember how it tates.
carly m.
Millsboro, DE
This honestly doesn't even taste like rum . It goes down so smooth and you can honestly drink it like water . Well not really but you know what I mean . I highly recommend to anyone who likes cruzan run .
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
This was very popular to have in some summer fruity refreshing drinks while we visited several islands in the Caribbean. I got it at my local liquor store. It was reasonably priced. I recommend trying this product.
Chelsea V.
Grandville, MI
When drinking this it seemed lighter than other comparable brands. It was affordable, but I think other affordable options are better. The flavored cruzan rums are definitely better, but overall this was pretty good.