BY CRUZAN

Agnieszka C.
West Palm Beach
Looooove this rum!! Rum is my favorite and this one makes it to the top of my list. It's affordable and mixes well with coke or gingerale. Much better than captain or Appleton. I order it at bars or pick up a bottle at the liquor store when having people over.
Nicole M.
Hialeah, FL
I love cruzan rum. I decided to try something new within the brand with this one and I didn't like it as much as I liked the others. However, it's still good. I purchased this at my local liquor store and recommend it. However, there are better options
Hannah C.
Manassas Park, VA
This isn't bad! To me it's better than captain, and cheaper! It's great to mix with coke or even fruity frozen drinks. It's available st the regular ABC store, and I've purchased it many times. They have awesome flavors as well that aren't as in your face.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
This is ok for a dark rum. A little strong. But you can tell its aged thats for sure. I have purchased as gifts for people and they seem to like it. Seems like a drink you drink solo not mixed. But if you have mixed it fill me in i wanna try it with something.
Melissa B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Cruzan. There a good brand who is well known depending where you are.
I prefer their coconut rum to Malibu, and most consider Malibu a great brand.
They’re decently priced without being a bottom shelf rum. And I’ve turned a few friends on to them.
Aimee F.
Apopka, FL
I love quality rum and this is definitely a high quality product. This rum is a perfect mixer and is smooth to drink. Many of the less expensive rums leave me feeling sick because I really don't drink that often, so I enjoy a rum that is easy-going.
Caroline W.
Definitely a favorite of mine. Perfect dark rum flavor and not too expensive. Love using this for a Cuba libre with coke and lime. Doesn’t mix well with other flavors like a clear rum will however. Good for shots too if you want just enough piratey flavor.
Kati J.
Oh my what to say!? Cruzan is the best averaged priced rum ever! Very smooth and very easy to pair with many types of drinks! It was my first run I’ve ever had and I always go back to it! It is very affordable and I will always have it in the house!!!!!
Katie C.
Lititz, PA
This rum is delicious! It's perfect in fruity mixed drinks like piña coladas, or with Coke (a Cuba libre). It's sweet, but not too sweet, and doesn't burn like cheaper liquors. It's very affordable and appropriately priced. I would definitely recommend!
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
I am not a fan of dark rum, but this was very flavorful. It was not overbearing compared to other brands, and price wise Cruzan rum always seems like a steal. I have liked other Cruzan white rums better, however this one was not bad. I probably would still stick to my Cruzan white rum.