BY CRUZAN

Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
Never again! I didn't enjoy this stuff at all. Maybe it's better mixed though. Everyone has different taste so I wouldn't advise anyone to avoid it, but I didn't like it.
Dillon D.
Columbus, GA
It's a decent run for mixing with coke, but it tastes very harsh on it's own. The main reason I gave it a 3 star is because its bearable and super cheap. The price is what makes the taste okay.
Taylor L.
Hamlin, WV
This is an okay rum. If I were going to drink rum I would buy Bacardi over cruzan. Cruzan is a little cheaper, but you can't beat the quality and smoothness of Bacardi.
Rachel C.
Birmingham , AL
Great flavor! I’m weird and love to mix rum with Dr Pepper! I usually get mine from a package store. I’ve only had a good time but it’s always been a good experience!!
Lacey W.
Ever since my honeymoon in the virgin islands I LOVE cruzan rum. We drank it like it was water there. There are so many flavors to choose from and it is very affordable.
Lia S.
North Wales, PA
Good for drinking or even baking with either way it’s going to be good going down. Some places have a sell on this an some are going to be a close out in some stores.
Beth Z.
I love having this drink at home to mix with soda, or to drink on the rocks. It’s always the most affordable brand at my liquor store so I usually go for that first.
Brittany G.
This is some good stuff! My mother is a bartender, so when I became legal she schooled me on the good stuff. This isn't my first pick in rum, but it's a good one.
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
I usually use this whenever I make drinks like Rum Punch, a true Caribbean drink. Mixed with grenadine, pineapple juice, and orange juice. Perfectly sweet combo.
Jade S.
Brooklyn, NY
Inexpensive and delicious. I love their line of unflavored rums. You can't really beat Cruzan for the price. Rum is one of the more affordable spirit categories.