BY CRUZAN

Ally E.
Portage, MI
Went well in a rum cake! Cruzan is not my personal favorite the flavor wasn't very distinctive. Overall a good rum just not my personal favorite. I prefer something with a stronger flavor.
Jennifer S.
Rossville
I always get 151 Proof for any occasion. It taste delicious and sweet. Burns a little, but that's the grown-up flavor. The first cup goes down straight up. Then mix with Coke.
Danielle L.
Columbus, GA
This is a very good mixing rum, it adds a lot of flavor. It's not the smoothest run out there, it's a little harsh if you use too much, and isn't the greatest to shoot by itself.
Krystal M.
Mc Calla, AL
All of Cruzan's Rums are delicious! Flavored & unflavored, they are my go to for everyday use. They are less expensive than other popular brands but in no way lacking in taste !
Kiya C.
Roswell , GA
I made a beautiful rum punch with this rum and boy did it have PUNCH. I mixed Passion Fruit, Pineapple, Papaya, And Mango Juices with Strawberries. This drink was delectable.
Mina P.
Pontiac, MI
If you’re looking for a summer time favorite this is it. It has a nice spiced bold flavor. Love to cut up fresh pineapples and soak them in this, a great treat and drink! Definitely worth a try
Alisha B.
Simpsonville, SC
I like this brand for the flavor range and it is very easy to drink and mixes very nice with a lot of different juices. This is smooth and not overwhelming with a aftertaste.
Vindy R.
Amazing !!! Love how it tastes !!! Perfect for summer and beach days !! 🎉🎊💥☀️🍾‼️ Tried it for the first time while I was vacationing in virgin island!!! Have so many flavors to offer ... affordable.. absolutely satisfied!! 💥🍾🎉👏✨‼️
Rebecca P.
This rum has a smooth flavor, and can be used in multiple drinks as well as on the rocks. It's not super pricey compared to other products. I will buy this product again.
Luisa S.
Altamonte springs
I love cruzan but I like the white liquor beat. The flavors and the variations are delicious so you can't go wrong. depending where you are the bottle is like $10 bucks but it's soooo worth it. I recommend cruzan As a whole.