BY CRUZAN

jessica m.
I don't really like darker rum, but I was pleasantly surprised with the flavor. It's great mixed with a cola or even ginger ale. I like it better than other brands for sure. I'd recommend.
Kymberly F.
Not huge on rum but when we do but the liquor we tend to grab this one. It's easy on the budget without giving you a wild hangover. Mixes well with sodas. Shoot it straight if you'd like but make sure it's chilled!
Carissa G.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Love the taste and how smooth it is. Would recanted this to friends I love to drink it on weekends with friends and family for holidays and for party's what ever the occasion may be you can mix it it just add ice the taste to s great either way you drink it
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
This liquor is super smooth! It has a nice taste for whiskey which I usually don't like but I can tolerate this. It is super affordable and can be found anywhere that sells liquor. I would recommend this even for people who don't drink whisky. thumbs up!
Paige G.
Marquette, MI
We love Cruzan dark ages rum. It’s affordable, perfect for get together, and it’s smooth. Also easy to find in the stores. We will continue to buy this rum in the future. We love cruzan!
Tori A.
Dumfries
I love love love it! The taste is very smooth and I would always know I am making a great purchase regardless of the price. This is affordable and if you love rum this is the product to buy.
Victor C.
Esta bebida me encanta pero mezclado con alguna otra cosa, por ejemplo, una coca cola, es una de mis opciones da un sabor extraño al licor y su precio es el más accesible, lo recomiendo es sabroso. Clara y hielo para dar un poco de frescura a la bebida. Además de que si se quiere se puede mezclar con jugo de naranja le da un sabor muy diferente a esta bebida
JEN R.
Bethel Park, PA
I don't know why or how I became so brand loyal to this rum but it is my absolute favorite for rum and cokes. I always have it out at parties and friends are always enjoying it as well
Jamie F.
Ewing, NJ
Rum is really smooth and great to mix with coke or just sip on with a few cubes of ice. I found this rum to be averaged priced and very compareable to other runs in its price range.
Ally E.
Portage, MI
Went well in a rum cake! Cruzan is not my personal favorite the flavor wasn't very distinctive. Overall a good rum just not my personal favorite. I prefer something with a stronger flavor.