BY CRUZAN

Daniela B.
Danbury
Cruzan rum is my absolute favorite. I went to St. Croix and instantly loved this rum. It comes in many flavors and I love them all. The dark rum is great for a regular mixed drink. I took some back to the US from St. Croix since I love it so much. I highly recommend.
Nikki J.
Arlington, VA
Yuck yuck yuck! This stuff is nasty! Cheap? Yes! But taste? Please, save yourself and get something else. I'm a big fan or dark drinks, but I will never buy this again and I will not recommend it to anyone.
Dom T.
Delicious mixed with soda water or cola, nice and smooth. would definitely purchase again and have recommended this to friends. Very easy to find in most grocery store liquor departments.
Tierra R.
Minot, ND
I was not a big fan of this rum. That may be because I had a little more of it than food in my stomach but still. I'm not much of a rum fan. It's just not something that pleases my tastes buds.
Sarah V.
Tastes great with ginger beer as a substitute for Kracken Rum. My spouse prefers it straight. It has a nice price point; not too expensive but not too cheap (less likely to wake up hungover).
Chelsea S.
Perry
Had a huge bottle of this stuff and it lasted forever. Doesn’t have a good taste in my opinion. “Take what you can get/better than nothing” kind of rum. Tastes better when you’re already drunk lol
Cheryl B.
San Antonio
This rum is not bad, but not one of my favorites. I buy it if I don't want to spend a lot of money. The taste is ok. It's at the lower end when compared to other rums. I don't care to purchase this product.
Tammy C.
Bastrop
This was good, don't get me wrong, but compared to others I've tasted, I would spend my money elsewhere. If you like rum that is lighter this would be a good match but I love dark rum, almost black, so this was too light for me
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
Our go-to rum ever since visiting the distillery of St. Croix. It's reasonably priced, delicious and blends well. We buy at our locally owned liquor store and enjoy every bottle. Good stuff! I recommend Cruzan products.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Good basic rum for mixing. Cruzan has a great flavor and blends well into tons of drinks. It's decently priced and, hey, I don't get ridiculous headaches or hangovers the next day after drinking it!