BY CRUZAN

Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
This is pretty good and a low price. Isn't going to break the back at all. Doesn't kill you either. Still not my favorite but good quality liquor at a cheap price though shock is awesome! Do recommend
Jennifer L.
Commerce City, CO
Mixes well with sweeter liquors. Or just with soda water and lime. I purchase at Specs and the price isn't bad either. If you like dark rum it's worth trying. Better than captain Morgan in my opinion
Keshia W.
Easily became one of my favorites. Pair this with coke and you won't be disappointed. Enjoy it with some friends or sip it slow and steady. Either way, it taste great and it's easy on the pockets!
Morgan g.
We used to use this at the bar I worked at. Makes great mixed drinks. Super smooth and not too pricey. Will buy again also will recommend it to others. We purchased it at our local wine and spirits
Allie T.
Chattanooga
All I can say is that this is some of the best dark rum I've had. Mix with a Dr Pepper and you've got a mean drink. DELICIOUS. Definitely a tough drink to acquire a taste too but I'd have it again
Uryline G.
Medford, MA
I love this rum on ice during a get together. I was first introduced to this drink at tasting. It on the pricy side but worth it if you are a rum drinker. I bought it at my localtotal wine.
Nicole V.
This brand is not that easy to find but it is delicious. This particular is good on the rocks or as a cuba libre. But my favorite ones are the flavors ones like the cherry or vanilla white rums.
Nikki J.
Arlington, VA
Yuck yuck yuck! This stuff is nasty! Cheap? Yes! But taste? Please, save yourself and get something else. I'm a big fan or dark drinks, but I will never buy this again and I will not recommend it to anyone.
Daniela B.
Danbury
Cruzan rum is my absolute favorite. I went to St. Croix and instantly loved this rum. It comes in many flavors and I love them all. The dark rum is great for a regular mixed drink. I took some back to the US from St. Croix since I love it so much. I highly recommend.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I generally like my coconut rum however my boyfriend purchased this for me by accident because all I asked for was "Cruzan" rum. It wasn't bad and still went well with my Coca Cola. Very smooth going down and not too harsh of a taste I'd recommend if you like dark rum.