BY CRUZAN

Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I use this this quite a bit in rum runners, mixed with coke, great paired with pinapple and a variety of combinations. Awesome price, however not a super smooth rum, meaning not recommended as a shooter on its own.
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
I liked the flavor of the rum , it was very smooth tasting. It didn't burn going down. Never one time has it left a bad aftertaste in my mouth. I thought it was delicious and yes I would buy it again.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Not my favorite from Cruzan. I really enjoy their coconut rum flavor. But this dark rum is very affordable. Cruzan makes good but cheap rum. This dark rum is perfect to make some dark and stormy drinks!
Kelsie W.
Gig Harbor, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
Every Thanksgiving my dad uses cruzen to make spiced rum ham. It is amazing. Since turning 21 its a tradition to have a cruzen beverage with my dad while cooking the ham. Its a big part of our traditions.
Jen P.
Cocoa, FL
I don't usually buy dark rum, but a recipe called for it and I have been pleasantly surprised! The price point was great and it compliments the drink very nicely. I picked it up at Winn Dixie liquor and would buy again if it was on sale or I was looking to make the same recipe.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
This rum is one I recommend for mixed drinks since this is quite strong in flavor I love this under ice and Pepsi or coke it gives it a good kick. Try it straight and see what you prefer next time you're out!
Emily R.
Portland, OR
Great stuff for a myriad of rum drinks. It's good in a daiquiri, but even better in the more complex tiki drinks. Reasonably priced for the age and it's quite pleasant on its own, neat or on the rocks.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
I did not like this at all. The flavor was not for me. I have tried it twice and won’t do it again. I was very disappointed. I like a few rums but not this one. I would never buy it or drink it again.
Morgan C.
Paragould, AR
This is good for mixing drinks or soaking in fruit! I drink this a lot of times during the summer. Very affordable for almost every budget! I’ve purchased multiple bottles! I will buy again to soak fruit in.
Kari S.
Brooklyn, NY
Cruzan Aged Dark Rum is a good go to dark rum for something as simple as a rum and coke or for your favorite daiquiri or other fruity frozen beverage.  It's my go to for mixers for parties.