BY CRUZAN

Shaylyn C.
Biddeford, ME
Not bad! I was able to get a bottle of this and their white rum for cheap for Pirate Punch for the grownups at my sons birthday party last year. Tasted decent and didnt break the bank, however I dont know that I've ever tried it without mixing it with sweet juices that probably mask the flavor to some degree.
The O.
Marietta, GA
This is my favorite rum to mix with Bacardi frozen mixers and makes a mean margarita (even though its not tequila).  I prefer Cruzan over some of the other name brand rums because it's smooth and doesn't leave me with a headache.  I bring this to every house party!
Layona M.
Brooklyn
I don't drink often, but when I do I usually drink cruzan rum. My favorite drink is rum and coke with a bit of lime. I find cruzan rum to be very smooth. The last time I went to St Croix, the first place I went was to the cruzan rum distillery and I almost bought out the place.
LaToya G.
Killeen, TX
Of course I’ve had Cruzan Rum! Born and raised in the Virgin Islands  🇻🇮 this is my go to rum! 🎶Virgin Islands Nice🎶 Especially after you get a sip of this rum. There are plenty of flavors to choose from and the price is more than reasonable for what you get for it. I never throw a party without having Cruzan Rum on deck! If you are looking for bang for you buck, get you some of this rum. They have coconut, passionfruit, pineapple, and the list goes on. Try it and let me know what you think! 😘
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
Definitely a great rum. Has a great flavor, doesn’t leave a bad aftertaste. Is a pretty good value, a little expensive but not too bad for the quality. Beautiful packaging, looks great on the bar. Definitely recommend to others!
Nicole B.
Chicago
I really like Cruzan Dark Rum as a mixer in so many of my drinks because it tastes so much better than a lot of the rims within its price point. This rum blends so well and doesn’t have that awful burn or paint thinner smell.
Jamie L.
Middleburg
I’m not a huge huge fan of this brand but it goes great over a frozen piñacolada. The packaging is a little ugly to me but it’s unique. The value of the rum is okay, it’s not the beat to me but I will probably buy this again.
Crystal D.
jacksonville
This is a nice rum and goes well in a Mai tai! Specially their 151 version they they carry. It is different than others that I have tried and I think the name is what made me want to try it. The packaging was a plus as well.
Mesa M.
Henrico, VA
I’m a fan of dark liquor, Scotch, Whiskey, and Rum are the three I normally reach for when i want a drink. Cruzan is a favorite of mine, the Dark Aged Rum especially. The flavor isn’t overpowering. It has notes of caramel in it which I normally wouldn’t like, i’m not a fan of sweet flavors, there are also notes of toasted almonds and that keeps it from being too sweet. It has a mediumish finish and it goes down pretty smoothly.
LUISA M.
Purchased at: Walmart
really good rum, I am from Venezuela and we have good rum there, this one is really good if you want a Cuba libre, rum plus coke plus lime and some good friends you’re going to spend a wonderful time. I will buy it again