BY CRUZAN

Katy M.
Moravia, NY
For a dark rum that's affordable this is a good choice. I have nothing bad to say about it, and it will make a solid base for any mixed drinks you may be using it in. For straight sipping, get something nicer.
Nina P.
Scottsburg
I like this product a lot more than the white rum Cruzan sells. Its smooth taste and ability to be paired with virtually any mixer make it a top shelf liquor at a bottom shelf price. Would defintely recommend.
Corina B.
Lawton, OK
One of the best brands of rum you can try. It's so smooth going down and definitely is great for all occasions. You can also do the light version of cruzan rum. There are all types of flavors to choose from.
Rachel H.
Meadowview, VA
The Best rum on the market! I drink it every day. Loooooove it more than any rum. It's delicious and won't disappoint. Absolutely the best and there's nothing else I buy. I recommend this to everyone I know.
Colton C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This rum has beautiful Carmel notes. On the tongue, you pick up tastes like vanilla, white pepper, and even a slight sour taste. This is one of my go to rums. A very nice piece when you have guests over too
taylor s.
Chesterfield, VA
I absolutely love this for a good mix drink! This is not too strong to handle and the alcohol taste does not over power the drink! A good taste for any time of year or gathering , would definitely recommend
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Perfect for a sunny summer day when you want to blend up some pina coladas. Mmmmm so good! Reasonably priced and delicious. I also do get those nasty hangovers like you sometimes get from drinking cheap liquor. Not with this!
jacie r.
Hialeah, FL
Cruzan dark isn't my favorite persay. Light is better, in their case. It mixes well with juices but I think there are better quality rum to try instead of this one. No one likes a headache after they drink
Rachel T.
Fort Myers, FL
Not my favorite! Definitely a good pick if your making a lot of mixed drinks while hosting a party (which is why I got it). However it’s not as flavorful as I was expecting it be. Good cheap party option!
Ciera B.
I don't care for dark rums personally which is way this get four rather than five stars from me. For a dark rum this was very good though and if provided I would drink it again. Mixes well with Diet Coke!