BY CRUZAN

Corey D.
St Petersburg, FL
Whether it's run pinch to Rea post me back to Jamaica or a Dark & Stormy I'm crafting at home, You can't go wrong with this smooth, dark rum! The right run makes all the difference every time for its sweet, smokey flavor.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
I never heard of Cruzan until we cruised to the Caribbean and now we love it. It's a great price and a great taste. I'd highly recommend this to others and you can buy it at any liquor store. It comes in flavors too!!
Tiffany A.
Hudsonville, MI
I don't love Rum but when I do have an interest in Rum, I choose Cruzan. The quality is good for the price. I prefer this brand to most others out there when I do drink Rum. I would recommend it and would buy it again.
Jessica R.
Edgerton
There's just something about aged rum. It is best enjoyed over ice & sipped to enjoy the flavors that have infused into the rum. A good aged rum has a sweet almost vanilla-like finish. Mmmm, this rum is yummmmm!
Ivey S.
Alpharetta , GA
If you're into dark aged or spiced rum, don't choose cruzan for that. Cruzan clear rum is good but not this. Choose captain if you want a dark rum. That's their speciality. Likewise, don't choose captain clean rum.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This is good in rum and coke! It has a great flavor, and it does not have a bad aftertaste at all! It is delicious indeed! It has a good price point, and I would recommend it to a friend! I def would buy again! Xo
Abbee S.
Tiltonsville
My husband picked this up for me, I was worried at first. I normally choose Captain Morgan. It mixed well with a simple cola for a nice delicious and refreshing rum and coke! I would definitely buy this again.
Tyson C.
Yuck yuck yuck! Idk if I'm just not a rum lover, or this just isn't my swing. I don't like it very much, and it's expensive as heck to me. I'm a cheap drinker though lol. I personally recommend something else!
Kayla F.
Prattville, AL
Perfect dark rum to top off those Hurricanes! Very affordable, especially considering the size of the bottle. I have tried many other dark rums and this one is still my favorite. I would totally buy it again.
Bryanna E.
Salisbury , MD
This is a perfect dark rum for rum and Coke’s or for so many other cocktails. This rum is reasonably priced and is made on the beautiful island of St. Croix. You gotta give it a try! You won’t be upset you did