Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Vernita S.Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Spring S.Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Alix V.

BY CRUZAN #38 in Rum

Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
A smooth rum that is good enough to be sipped With an entry of a warm palate of oak, allspice, cinnamon and an ending with a finish of vanilla and spice is always on my wish list. Great value Great price, what is not to like.Put it on your wish list asap.

Christa R.
Lexington, KY
Mediocre rum. Not outstanding but definitely drinkable. I wouldn't drink it straight, I have used it to make mixed drinks and was happy with the outcome. It was purchased at a Kroger Liquor in Louisville, Kentucky. Price is affordable and I would buy again.
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
I love dark rum, and prefer it to most other rums. I love the way this Cruzan Dark rum mixes with so many flavors. It's smooth and sweet with enough spice but not overwhelming. I don't buy it all the time, but for special occasions and parties this is my rum!
Maria B.
Dunedin
Very smooth, goes well with some ginger ale. I would definitely give this a try if you like rum. It has a vanilla-ish caramel taste to it. It can go well with other sodas or juices. It's an 80 proof rum that has been aged for 2 to 4 years in American Oak.
Katie C.
Lititz, PA
This rum is delicious! It's perfect in fruity mixed drinks like piña coladas, or with Coke (a Cuba libre). It's sweet, but not too sweet, and doesn't burn like cheaper liquors. It's very affordable and appropriately priced. I would definitely recommend!
Nicole M.
Hialeah, FL
I love cruzan rum. I decided to try something new within the brand with this one and I didn't like it as much as I liked the others. However, it's still good. I purchased this at my local liquor store and recommend it. However, there are better options
Kate R.
Phoenix, AZ
Dark rum is not my favorite - I'll come right out and say it! However this is a great flavor and goes well with Cuba libres which is such a fun and enjoyable summer cocktail! Cruzan is a great value for money. You will enjoy this if you like dark rums!
Kelly G.
I received a free bottle of this on my 21st birthday in Las Vegas. I really enjoyed it, it was great with coke and was smooth. The sugar in the rum went well with the sugary soft drink. I would buy this if I was in the mood for Rum and it was on sale. I like the name.
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
LOVE Cruzan! Brings me right back to the Caribbean every time I sip it. The best part is that when you land in St. Thomas, you get a shot of this rum since that is where it is produced. Always one of my go-to's in the summertime when making cocktails!
Channing R.
Louisville, KY
It's not my absolute favorite, but it has a great taste! I prefer to mix it with something, it pairs great with orange juice. Sounds strange, but it totally works. This is a product that I would purchase again, but not often. The price is reasonable.