Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Spring S.Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Alix V.

BY CRUZAN #42 in Rum

Derek D.
Wichita, KS
Yummy product! I've mixed it several different ways this summer. So far my favorite is just a splash of sparkling water to give it a nice refreshing taste that is great for the pool. It's affordable at most places and I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes rum! Check it out!
Kelly B.
Raleigh
Cruzan Dark Aged Rum is what I go to time and time again when I want a Rum and Coke.  It is inexpensive compared to most brands and tastes better than some.  It does not disappoint my taste buds because I can use it with almost everything.  I am very satisfied with this product!
A great tasting liquor that can be on the rocks or within another drink. The aged flavor make this a go to when you want dark rum. When to compared to others it does stand above! I would purchase from my local mass retailer or even a beverage store. I would recommend it to others.
Tara J.
Owings
This is a great rum if you want a dark rum! It has a smooth taste. Supporting Cruzan supports industry in the US Virgin Islands. This rum is very affordable and comparable to other dark rums. This is a great mixer and a good dark rum for cooking. Will definitely buy again!
Jennifer L.
Smooth and delicious. Pairs well with literally anything. Have never been disappointed by this product and it definitely recommend it. Having been to the Cruzan distillery in St. Croix and learned the process of making this rum, I cannot compare it to any other. It's great!
Katelyn Ann C.
Vancouver
Probably one of the cheapest liquors I have had. We were snowed in and banks were closed to deposit money that day so we gathered up what we had and walked to the store and this is what we got. Well we got what we paid for but I can't deny it kept us warm that night.
Nyomi G.
Pennsylvania
I only recently tried Cruzan, but oh boy did I enjoy it! It has a great taste and works well mixing with soda. I think the alcohol percentage might be relatively high because you’ll start feeling good after a few drinks, I don’t mind though, helps the run last longer lol.
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
I'm not a huge fan of dark rum, and this one seems slightly above average compared to some other popular brands that I have tried. Pretty easy to find and moderately inexpensive, you could definitely do worse. Though I wouldn't buy it again for myself, it would definitely be an option for events.
Jasmine D.
Birmingham
My husband likes this brand the best. Good for a quick drink with the guys or a nice wine down after work. I personally enjoy the kick in flavor, especially when mixed with coca cola.

This brand is also pretty affordable. Looking for something under $20? Here you go!
Kelly K.
Little Rock, AR
Cruzan Rum Dark Aged is a pretty tastey dark rum. The value is good--it is an affordable beverage. I do not find it quite as good as Kraken, but as much as Malibu dark rum maybe. Nevertheless, it is a smooth drink and it is great in cocktails. I would purchase it again if I did not have access to Kraken.