BY CRUZAN

Cruzan Rum Dark Aged
A great tasting liquor that can be on the rocks or within another drink. The aged flavor make this a go to when you want dark rum. When to compared to others it does stand above! I would purchase from my local mass retailer or even a beverage store. I would recommend it to others.
Kelly B.
Raleigh
Cruzan Dark Aged Rum is what I go to time and time again when I want a Rum and Coke.  It is inexpensive compared to most brands and tastes better than some.  It does not disappoint my taste buds because I can use it with almost everything.  I am very satisfied with this product!
Tara J.
Owings, MD
This is a great rum if you want a dark rum! It has a smooth taste. Supporting Cruzan supports industry in the US Virgin Islands. This rum is very affordable and comparable to other dark rums. This is a great mixer and a good dark rum for cooking. Will definitely buy again!
Katelyn Ann C.
Vancouver
Probably one of the cheapest liquors I have had. We were snowed in and banks were closed to deposit money that day so we gathered up what we had and walked to the store and this is what we got. Well we got what we paid for but I can't deny it kept us warm that night.
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
I'm not a huge fan of dark rum, and this one seems slightly above average compared to some other popular brands that I have tried. Pretty easy to find and moderately inexpensive, you could definitely do worse. Though I wouldn't buy it again for myself, it would definitely be an option for events.
Nyomi G.
Pennsylvania
I only recently tried Cruzan, but oh boy did I enjoy it! It has a great taste and works well mixing with soda. I think the alcohol percentage might be relatively high because you’ll start feeling good after a few drinks, I don’t mind though, helps the run last longer lol.
Jasmine D.
Birmingham
My husband likes this brand the best. Good for a quick drink with the guys or a nice wine down after work. I personally enjoy the kick in flavor, especially when mixed with coca cola.

This brand is also pretty affordable. Looking for something under $20? Here you go!
Tiffany R.
Centreville, VA
This definitely isn't my favorite dark rum, but it'll do in a pinch or if you're just trying to make some mixed drinks for friends. It's not too expensive and the bottle seems to last forever (maybe because I don't drink it unless I'm faded, but that's beside the point).
Vasudha D.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
How can you beat something so affordable and so good? I always pick up bottles of this rum when I’m in the Caribbean because the deals are even sweeter. It’s a great gift to bring back from vacay. Tastes great on its own or paired with coke or in numerous cocktails.
Alexa D.
Aberdeen, NJ
Cruzan is my absolute favorite brand of rum! they have so many flavors and the taste is amazing! Great for shots, drinking straight, or mixing! They sell it at almost all liquor stores. It's an affordable price for what you're getting and I buy it all the time!