BY CRUZAN

Holden W.
I’m not a huge fan of dark rum but this was very good! I’ve only purchased it once but I would purchase it again. I got it at the local ABC store. Overall I was pretty impressed with it, would reccomend it to others, and was very satisfied with this product.
Kat T.
Great rum, very good quality. It has a clean taste and is more expensive for a reason. It mixes well with other drinks and does not have a cheap alcohol taste. I would recommend this to someone who has a good taste in alcohol and is willing to spend the money.
Barry B.
Dallas, TX
After having visited this distillery in St. Croix, I almost exclusively buy Cruzan rum. It’s affordable and tastes great. I love all the flavors they offer too. It’s a lot like Malibu, but it feels a little less main stream, which is great when making a drink.
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
I love dark rum, and prefer it to most other rums. I love the way this Cruzan Dark rum mixes with so many flavors. It's smooth and sweet with enough spice but not overwhelming. I don't buy it all the time, but for special occasions and parties this is my rum!
Christa R.
Lexington, KY
Mediocre rum. Not outstanding but definitely drinkable. I wouldn't drink it straight, I have used it to make mixed drinks and was happy with the outcome. It was purchased at a Kroger Liquor in Louisville, Kentucky. Price is affordable and I would buy again.
Maria B.
Dunedin
Very smooth, goes well with some ginger ale. I would definitely give this a try if you like rum. It has a vanilla-ish caramel taste to it. It can go well with other sodas or juices. It's an 80 proof rum that has been aged for 2 to 4 years in American Oak.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
A smooth rum that is good enough to be sipped With an entry of a warm palate of oak, allspice, cinnamon and an ending with a finish of vanilla and spice is always on my wish list. Great value Great price, what is not to like.Put it on your wish list asap.

Kelly G.
I received a free bottle of this on my 21st birthday in Las Vegas. I really enjoyed it, it was great with coke and was smooth. The sugar in the rum went well with the sugary soft drink. I would buy this if I was in the mood for Rum and it was on sale. I like the name.
Kate R.
Phoenix, AZ
Dark rum is not my favorite - I'll come right out and say it! However this is a great flavor and goes well with Cuba libres which is such a fun and enjoyable summer cocktail! Cruzan is a great value for money. You will enjoy this if you like dark rums!
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
LOVE Cruzan! Brings me right back to the Caribbean every time I sip it. The best part is that when you land in St. Thomas, you get a shot of this rum since that is where it is produced. Always one of my go-to's in the summertime when making cocktails!