BY CRUZAN #7 in Rum

Jessica C.
Great! Tastes amazing! Would recommend to anyone. Repeat consumer because it's delicious. Anyone should try this. I am not a clear liqour or vodka person as it makes me really sick before I can catch a buzz. Lol. Would like a free sample too! Lol
Keyonna S.
Clayton, NC
Decent price and for a fairly cheaper rum, great for mixed drinks ! Especially when you have a lot of dark liquor drinkers. Used for pina coladas and tasted great they were a hit from everyone!
Yamile O.
Westbury, NY
I like the way this run tastes and how smooth it is. I typically go to my local liquor store and head home and mix t with a bit of coke and a spritz of lime. It is sooo delicious.Β
Danielle L.
Columbus, GA
This is a very good mixing rum, it adds a lot of flavor. It's not the smoothest run out there, it's a little harsh if you use too much, and isn't the greatest to shoot by itself.
Robin N.
Scottsville, NY
I love this dark rum and it is my favorite to drink. Very robust flavor and it mixes well too. The price is also food too. Not too cheap or expensive but a perfect middle ground
southern g.
Very smooth tasting and tastes great with a little sweet and sour mix and triple sec with a splash of orange juice and sprite. Shaken! not stirred! Affordable and delicious.
Vindy R.
Amazing !!! Love how it tastes !!! Perfect for summer and beach days !! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ’₯β˜€οΈπŸΎβ€ΌοΈ Tried it for the first time while I was vacationing in virgin island!!! Have so many flavors to offer ... affordable.. absolutely satisfied!! πŸ’₯πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸ‘βœ¨β€ΌοΈ
Rebecca P.
This rum has a smooth flavor, and can be used in multiple drinks as well as on the rocks. It's not super pricey compared to other products. I will buy this product again.
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
Never again! I didn't enjoy this stuff at all. Maybe it's better mixed though. Everyone has different taste so I wouldn't advise anyone to avoid it, but I didn't like it.
Taylor L.
Hamlin, WV
This is an okay rum. If I were going to drink rum I would buy Bacardi over cruzan. Cruzan is a little cheaper, but you can't beat the quality and smoothness of Bacardi.