Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Alix V.

BY CRUZAN #51 in Rum

David W.
Wilson, NC
Was very excited to try this brand was very disappointed with the flavor it tasted very bitter and almost had like a rotten taste. I would recommend anything over this brand definitely would not be a first time drink. Do not waste your money on this it does not even make a good mixer alone it's even worse chilled or warm doesn't make a difference it's still horrible
Victor C.
Esta bebida me encanta pero mezclado con alguna otra cosa, por ejemplo, una coca cola, es una de mis opciones da un sabor extraño al licor y su precio es el más accesible, lo recomiendo es sabroso. Clara y hielo para dar un poco de frescura a la bebida. Además de que si se quiere se puede mezclar con jugo de naranja le da un sabor muy diferente a esta bebida
Addie G.
Pinellas Park, FL
One of my favorite basic inexpensive rum. Smooth, flavorful, nice aroma when mixed.  Easily mixed with any sort of juices. Great for making Mai Tais or even Pina Coladas. Super tasty when mixed with cola. Not enough flavor to sip by itself; we like darker rums for that. But if you don't have any other rums around; just drop a few ice cubes and voila!
Anitria M.
I am not really a Rum drinker.  This is one of my choices that I have on my shelf at home and my friends will enjoy this brand the most.  I have tasted it. and it is smooth it have a earthly, woody, or oak kind of taste.  You want to smell the drink, swirl it and then drink it.  This allows for better drinking experience.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Cruzan‘s Aged Dark Rum has a great thick viscosity which compliments the slight sweet vanilla flavors. It would be difficult to detect the true viscosity if the alcohol taste were beating down the palate with their pikes. While Cruzan Aged Dark Rum is a fine sipping rum it does lack some of the complexities found in more expensive alternatives. It becomes a one-trick-pony when searching for new flavors but that’s not where Cruzan Dark Rum would play best.
Lindsey B.
I am not a big rum drinker. I sometimes keep it on hand for mai Taos, which is one of the few rums I enjoy. I do not purchase cruzan very often additionally because the sugar content is very high and I eat very little sugar and carbohydrates. I am however very familiar with cruzan. I bartend and like to use the different flavors for shots. They are a real crowd pleaser. I also like that they are more cost effective than some of the other rums
Kaleem N.
Port St Lucie, FL
Growing up in the Virgin Islands I have had numerous drinks of Cruzan Rum. It is one of the best rums around and I know this because it has won many awards, rated as one of the top 20 rums  and has one of the oldest distilleries founded in 1760 and claims the distinction of "the most honored rum distillery in the world."
All that to say that Cruzan Rum will always deliver on meeting the drinkers expectations.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
I like cruzan rum it's not the best rum I've ever had but it's good quality for the price point. It's definitely a competitor just not my first choice, I do recommend it if your making some big drinks for a party maybe because the price point is better than the more expensive ones and it has a good flavor!
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
I had the opportunity to try this on vacation in St. Thomas.  It is great added to pina coladas, especially ones you drink laying on the beach.  The ones we tried had the rum mixed into the frozen cocktail and then a splash on top.  So good.  This brand also makes flavored rums as well.
Jennifer P.
I really, really like Cruzan. Rum is my favorite liquor, so I have sampled around a bit to find a great dark rum. Cruzan is rich, smooth and full of flavor. It's my favorite liquor for a good highball. I use Cruzan dark aged rum a lot to make egg nog toddies when I don't want the flavor of a spiced rum.