BY CRUZAN #26 in Rum

Ashlee M.
Orange park, FL
Not really a Rum fan at all. However, after trying this flavor for the first time, I will probably purchase again in the future. Priced right under $15 a bottle I am looking for to giving it another shot in the future. Mixing would be the best option since drinking completely straight is hard to bear.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis , MN
Very drinkable rum.  All the fruity drinks can be made with it and it's also sippable.  Good price point.  This is my go to rum and it's available in both sizes at most liquor stores.  I am partial to golden rum but I don't find that it disturbs the color of my drinks.
Georgiana M.
This brand disappointed me...the price was a splurge, but, as a first time consumer of Cruzan, I expected more depth. I wouldn't buy this again, not for sipping or for mixed drinks. It's a shame because rum is my favorite liquor. It's usually so versatile, but this just made me disappointed for the price.
Kaela M.
Aston, PA
For a more bottom-shelf liquor I was pleasantly surprised how delicious this actually was. I'm usually a Malibu buyer but went Cruzan after being a little tight on my budget and actually really enjoyed it. I generally mix my rum with cola or pineapple juice - this lived up to the taste!
Jazmin B.
Atlanta
I bought this after my local spirits store ran out of my favorite brand. I will say I was surprised with the taste for the price I paid. I even used some for a batch of homemade piña coladas I made and it had a bit of a bite but still pretty good. Would I buy again yes but not my go to.
Derek D.
Wichita, KS
Yummy product! I've mixed it several different ways this summer. So far my favorite is just a splash of sparkling water to give it a nice refreshing taste that is great for the pool. It's affordable at most places and I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes rum! Check it out!
Vicky R.
Hands down my favorite Rum makers. I love the smooth taste and beautiful color on ice. It is high quality Rum at an affordable price. The first time I had it was when it was given to me as a birthday present. I have been a loyal customer ever since. I like the silver, dark, and Black Strap as well.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Not a big fan of dark  rum and really not a fan of Cruzan rum either. It is quite sweet but I couldn't drink it alone. I can drink it if it is something such as a soda, but not much favorite. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this but if it was given to me I would drink it again.
Kelly B.
Raleigh
Cruzan Dark Aged Rum is what I go to time and time again when I want a Rum and Coke.  It is inexpensive compared to most brands and tastes better than some.  It does not disappoint my taste buds because I can use it with almost everything.  I am very satisfied with this product!
A great tasting liquor that can be on the rocks or within another drink. The aged flavor make this a go to when you want dark rum. When to compared to others it does stand above! I would purchase from my local mass retailer or even a beverage store. I would recommend it to others.