BY CRUZAN #7 in Rum

Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Collinsville, IL
For the first few sips of my drink, I couldn't decide if I liked this rum or not - I'm typically a Captain Morgan girl, but this was on sale so I snagged a bottle and decided to judge it for myself. Very similar flavor profile, but almost tastes a bit watered down. Considering I got it for half the price of a typical bottle of Captain Morgan, however, I wouldn't say it's a terrible dupe. I would purchase again if on sale, but probably not at its standard price.
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
Cruzan Rum has an overly sweet finish but typically works well in mixed drinks. For the price, it's really hard to beat in my opinion. It's also super readily available at most liquor stores. There's a slight sulphuric undertone to it and it tends to be more sweet and also more bitter than their light rum, but it's still good. I would absolutely drink this if offered, but I don't think I'd go out of my way to purchase it again.
David W.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Was very excited to try this brand was very disappointed with the flavor it tasted very bitter and almost had like a rotten taste. I would recommend anything over this brand definitely would not be a first time drink. Do not waste your money on this it does not even make a good mixer alone it's even worse chilled or warm doesn't make a difference it's still horrible
Victor C.
Victor C.
Esta bebida me encanta pero mezclado con alguna otra cosa, por ejemplo, una coca cola, es una de mis opciones da un sabor extraño al licor y su precio es el más accesible, lo recomiendo es sabroso. Clara y hielo para dar un poco de frescura a la bebida. Además de que si se quiere se puede mezclar con jugo de naranja le da un sabor muy diferente a esta bebida
Addie G.
Addie G.
Pinellas Park , FL
One of my favorite basic inexpensive rum. Smooth, flavorful, nice aroma when mixed.  Easily mixed with any sort of juices. Great for making Mai Tais or even Pina Coladas. Super tasty when mixed with cola. Not enough flavor to sip by itself; we like darker rums for that. But if you don't have any other rums around; just drop a few ice cubes and voila!
Anitria M.
Anitria M.
I am not really a Rum drinker.  This is one of my choices that I have on my shelf at home and my friends will enjoy this brand the most.  I have tasted it. and it is smooth it have a earthly, woody, or oak kind of taste.  You want to smell the drink, swirl it and then drink it.  This allows for better drinking experience.
Kari B.
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
This is rum is delicious, especially in a tall glass with coke and ice! I can't drink too much though because it tends to give me heart burn, but I would recommend it to others. It would be nice if I could buy it in the grocery store and not have to go to the wine and spirit store... maybe one day Pennsylvania will get with the times!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Cruzan‘s Aged Dark Rum has a great thick viscosity which compliments the slight sweet vanilla flavors. It would be difficult to detect the true viscosity if the alcohol taste were beating down the palate with their pikes. While Cruzan Aged Dark Rum is a fine sipping rum it does lack some of the complexities found in more expensive alternatives. It becomes a one-trick-pony when searching for new flavors but that’s not where Cruzan Dark Rum would play best.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Denton
I went to the distillery in St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
This brand is AMAZING. Before you buy any other rum (namely Bacardi) try this brand's full line first. They have amazing flavors, amazing aged rums and a HIGHLY competitive price point! Never drinking any other flavored or barrel aged rum again! Cruzan = 10/10
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Little Rock
Cruzan Rum Dark Aged is a pretty tastey dark rum. The value is good--it is an affordable beverage. I do not find it quite as good as Kraken, but as much as Malibu dark rum maybe. Nevertheless, it is a smooth drink and it is great in cocktails. I would purchase it again if I did not have access to Kraken.