BY CRUZAN #22 in Rum

Meghan L.
Buckhannon
I’m a repeat buyer of Cruzan rum, and it is absolutely delicious. It tastes great in drinks or by itself, and doesn’t leave you with a weird aftertaste. It’s relatively affordable, and I would definitely buy it again!
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
I'm not the biggest fan of this dark rum, but this brand is certainly a good alternative to more expensive rum brands in general since it is on the more affordable side. Overall I would say that this product is okay.
Addie G.
Pinellas Park, FL
One of my favorite basic inexpensive rum. Smooth, flavorful, nice aroma when mixed.  Easily mixed with any sort of juices. Great for making Mai Tais or even Pina Coladas. Super tasty when mixed with cola. Not enough flavor to sip by itself; we like darker rums for that. But if you don't have any other rums around; just drop a few ice cubes and voila!
Anitria M.
I am not really a Rum drinker.  This is one of my choices that I have on my shelf at home and my friends will enjoy this brand the most.  I have tasted it. and it is smooth it have a earthly, woody, or oak kind of taste.  You want to smell the drink, swirl it and then drink it.  This allows for better drinking experience.
Renie O.
Carroll, IA
I love Cruzan Rum, and the Dark Aged is my favorite. It's so smooth. It's perfect for any drink. Rum & Cola is delicious but I prefer it in a Pina Colada. You can pick it up at any local store. I got it at our Hyvee Wine & Spirits and I'd definitely buy it again. I like to keep it in the freezer so it's cold when I'm craving a drink.
Kassandra B.
Ballston Spa
I have to say, this is not the best rum I have ever tried. Maybe it is because I lean more towards white rums, but this was just not as smooth as I had hoped for it to be. When it comes to mixed drinks, I don't like to feel as though I've force it down. I like to actually enjoy my drink, but with this I feel like I had to force each drink down.
EMILY M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
You can mix for drinks or drink by itself it’s that good! I’ve bought this item a couple of time. It’s just that it’s so good by itself which is why I go back. Plus it’s affordable .
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL
Average but not bad. This is the rum I drink with Coke at the bar when I'm ordering wells or in a mini bottle on an airplane. I'm not knocking it. Decent rum at a good price point. I would be overall satisfied with a drink made with Cruzan. Places usually used it in fruity or tropical mixed drinks and you can barely even taste it.
Lindsey B.
I am not a big rum drinker. I sometimes keep it on hand for mai Taos, which is one of the few rums I enjoy. I do not purchase cruzan very often additionally because the sugar content is very high and I eat very little sugar and carbohydrates. I am however very familiar with cruzan. I bartend and like to use the different flavors for shots. They are a real crowd pleaser. I also like that they are more cost effective than some of the other rums
Susan R.
Pinebluff
It is delicious in a Rum&Coke, we use it in Rum Buckets. I have purchased this outside of work to remake Rum buckets at parties and it has been a hit! It isn’t expensive and if you never tried Cruzan brand Rums DO IT. Their flavored rums are great to. Their Coconut rum can easily replace Malibu in your home bar.