Add a Photo

By CRUZAN
#5 in Rum
The nose is evocative of orange peel, cinnamon and other baking spices, in particular, nutmeg. The palate is viscous and shows balanced oak and orange peel with good acidity and a long finish.
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
June 17, 2017, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: CRUZAN RUM DARK AGED
Cruzan Rum has an overly sweet finish but typically works well in mixed drinks. For the price, it's really hard to beat in my opinion. It's also super readily available at most liquor stores. There's a slight sulphuric undertone to it and it tends to be more sweet and also more bitter than their light rum, but it's still good. I would absolutely drink this if offered, but I don't think I'd go out of my way to purchase it again.
David W.
David W.
Wilson, NC
May 19, 2017, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: CRUZAN RUM DARK AGED
Was very excited to try this brand was very disappointed with the flavor it tasted very bitter and almost had like a rotten taste. I would recommend anything over this brand definitely would not be a first time drink. Do not waste your money on this it does not even make a good mixer alone it's even worse chilled or warm doesn't make a difference it's still horrible
Kari B.
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
June 16, 2017, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: CRUZAN RUM DARK AGED
This is rum is delicious, especially in a tall glass with coke and ice! I can't drink too much though because it tends to give me heart burn, but I would recommend it to others. It would be nice if I could buy it in the grocery store and not have to go to the wine and spirit store... maybe one day Pennsylvania will get with the times!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
June 8, 2017, 5:37 a.m.
Review for: CRUZAN RUM DARK AGED
Cruzan‘s Aged Dark Rum has a great thick viscosity which compliments the slight sweet vanilla flavors. It would be difficult to detect the true viscosity if the alcohol taste were beating down the palate with their pikes. While Cruzan Aged Dark Rum is a fine sipping rum it does lack some of the complexities found in more expensive alternatives. It becomes a one-trick-pony when searching for new flavors but that’s not where Cruzan Dark Rum would play best.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Denton
June 2, 2017, 2:52 a.m.
Review for: CRUZAN RUM DARK AGED
I went to the distillery in St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
This brand is AMAZING. Before you buy any other rum (namely Bacardi) try this brand's full line first. They have amazing flavors, amazing aged rums and a HIGHLY competitive price point! Never drinking any other flavored or barrel aged rum again! Cruzan = 10/10
Carla M.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
May 19, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: CRUZAN RUM DARK AGED
I like cruzan rum it's not the best rum I've ever had but it's good quality for the price point. It's definitely a competitor just not my first choice, I do recommend it if your making some big drinks for a party maybe because the price point is better than the more expensive ones and it has a good flavor!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Belton, SC
May 22, 2017, 8:31 a.m.
Review for: CRUZAN RUM DARK AGED
Cruzan is a go to in our home. I am more of a rum kinda girl and this is a great base for some really yummy cocktails! It is fairly affordable and is easily accessed by most of my local liquor stores. I have tried different flavors of Rum and I would definitely recommend it as my favorite rum brand!
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA
June 9, 2017, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: CRUZAN RUM DARK AGED
A great tasting liquor that can be on the rocks or within another drink. The aged flavor make this a go to when you want dark rum. When to compared to others it does stand above! I would purchase from my local mass retailer or even a beverage store. I would recommend it to others.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
June 20, 2017, 9:57 a.m.
Review for: CRUZAN RUM DARK AGED
This is such a great product to have either over the rocks or mixed with coke.  This is my boyfriend's go to drink and we love to just drink it when trying to have a drink occasionally.  I believe its affordable and not too much to splurge on once in a while.
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
May 19, 2017, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: CRUZAN RUM DARK AGED
Hands down my favorite Rum makers. I love the smooth taste and beautiful color on ice. It is high quality Rum at an affordable price. The first time I had it was when it was given to me as a birthday present. I have been a loyal customer ever since. I like the silver, dark, and Black Strap as well.