Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Spring S.Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Alix V.

BY CRUZAN #42 in Rum

JoAnna M.
Vernon, NJ
This is pretty smooth and light on the tongue with a lot of vanilla taste that comes through. It is not meant for fancy sipping but it still tastes okay on its own and works well with most mixed drinks like a rum & coke/rootbeer, rum punch, or a delicious coquito . If you are looking for a good, dark rum that doesn't break the bank then this would be one I'd recommend.
Shaylyn C.
Saco
Not bad! I was able to get a bottle of this and their white rum for cheap for Pirate Punch for the grownups at my sons birthday party last year. Tasted decent and didnt break the bank, however I dont know that I've ever tried it without mixing it with sweet juices that probably mask the flavor to some degree.
Lauren R.
For a cheap rum this stuff goes down well. It’s got nice bold flavors, and isn’t too harsh. I’ve purchased this multiple times and haven’t been disappointed. I’m not a rum connoisseur so this gets the job done, maybe if I was more picky I’d spring for another brand but really have no complaints.
LaToya G.
Killeen, TX
Of course I’ve had Cruzan Rum! Born and raised in the Virgin Islands  🇻🇮 this is my go to rum! 🎶Virgin Islands Nice🎶 Especially after you get a sip of this rum. There are plenty of flavors to choose from and the price is more than reasonable for what you get for it. I never throw a party without having Cruzan Rum on deck! If you are looking for bang for you buck, get you some of this rum. They have coconut, passionfruit, pineapple, and the list goes on. Try it and let me know what you think! 😘
Elizabeth D.
Ozark, AL
A very nice dark rum, not as harsh as a lot of clear runs. Has a smoother taste and feel. But has a aged bite to it, but pleasant. It has a richer, more sophisticated taste, a little more full bodied flavor. A Nice slow drink on the rocks.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
Definitely a great rum. Has a great flavor, doesn’t leave a bad aftertaste. Is a pretty good value, a little expensive but not too bad for the quality. Beautiful packaging, looks great on the bar. Definitely recommend to others!
Nicole B.
Chicago
I really like Cruzan Dark Rum as a mixer in so many of my drinks because it tastes so much better than a lot of the rims within its price point. This rum blends so well and doesn’t have that awful burn or paint thinner smell.
Jamie L.
Middleburg
I’m not a huge huge fan of this brand but it goes great over a frozen piñacolada. The packaging is a little ugly to me but it’s unique. The value of the rum is okay, it’s not the beat to me but I will probably buy this again.
Crystal D.
jacksonville
This is a nice rum and goes well in a Mai tai! Specially their 151 version they they carry. It is different than others that I have tried and I think the name is what made me want to try it. The packaging was a plus as well.
Mesa M.
Mineral, VA
I’m a fan of dark liquor, Scotch, Whiskey, and Rum are the three I normally reach for when i want a drink. Cruzan is a favorite of mine, the Dark Aged Rum especially. The flavor isn’t overpowering. It has notes of caramel in it which I normally wouldn’t like, i’m not a fan of sweet flavors, there are also notes of toasted almonds and that keeps it from being too sweet. It has a mediumish finish and it goes down pretty smoothly.