Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur uploaded by Amanda L.

BY CRUZAN

100cl / 21% - A blend of Cruzan rum from the Virgin Islands with natural raspberry flavour. This is superb in a long drink with lemonade. see more...

Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Chester, PA
I am not 100% in love with the raspberry rum, but it is very good. It is smooth, and very flavorful. I usually drink it in sprite, but I wouldn't shoot it straight. I definitely would try it at least! Also, it's not very pricey, at least not in PA.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Cruzan is my favorite brand of flavored rum. Every variety has a great taste. It makes it easy to make mixed drinks. I throw this together with some Sprite.
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
This stuff is delicious mixed with red bull! It's a smartie shot and it's to die for! So flavorful and smooth
ashley J.
ashley J.
Better take it easy lol it will sneak up on you!! Got this in mexico party partyūüéČ
Katie O.
Katie O.
Review for: Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur
Drinking this rum will have you quoting Captain Jack Sparrow in no time; "Why is the rum gone? Why is the rum always gone?" That is because it tastes amazing! A true pirate drinks his rum straight from the bottle, and you'll definitely be tempted to do so with this. But also, mix it with Coke for a surprisingly refreshing take on the classic rum and coke.
David M.
David M.
Louisa, KY
Review for: Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur
I cant base my review too much off actually drinking this liqueur. I got it to use for making a dessert dish that called for it. But upon opening it  has a strong Raspberry smell. You could really taste the Raspberry's and the kick. The liqueur part is smooth and really don't mess with me. I have plans to add this in some mixed drinks !!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur
This is a decent liquor for its price, especially if you go to the island where it is made. I wish they had some options with more alcohol content for it's flavored vodka. It is definitely a step up from what you probably drank in college which makes it easier to drink on its own as well.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur
Love rum and love raspberry flavored drinks!!! I love this drink over ice with sprite and a splash of cranberry juice. I first tried this drink in a Cruzan run bucket type of drink and I was very excited because not very many companies make a raspberry liquor and it's my favorite!!!
Claire W.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur
I think Cruzan makes one of the better flavored rums on the market. I think it's really really bad when you can put a Rum in the freezer and it freezes- alcohol is not supposed to freeze. Malibu does. I did not have that problem with this one however and the taste was great!
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
Spring Lake, NC
Review for: Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur
I can drink just this on ice and be fine. I love the sweet taste of raspberry in anything. So when I found out rum had a raspberry flavor I had to try it. Loved it the first sip. It's a perfect summer drink. Mix this with lemonade, pop some frozen raspberries in it, done.