Add a Photo

By CRUZAN
100cl / 21% - A blend of Cruzan rum from the Virgin Islands with natural raspberry flavour. This is superb in a long drink with lemonade.
Photo (1)
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Chester, PA
I am not 100% in love with the raspberry rum, but it is very good. It is smooth, and very flavorful. I usually drink it in sprite, but I wouldn't shoot it straight. I definitely would try it at least! Also, it's not very pricey, at least not in PA.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Cruzan is my favorite brand of flavored rum. Every variety has a great taste. It makes it easy to make mixed drinks. I throw this together with some Sprite.
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
This stuff is delicious mixed with red bull! It's a smartie shot and it's to die for! So flavorful and smooth
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
I bought this for making mixed drinks but I definitely world not shoot it straight!
ashley J.
ashley J.
Better take it easy lol it will sneak up on you!! Got this in mexico party party🎉
Katie O.
Katie O.
June 14, 2017, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur
Drinking this rum will have you quoting Captain Jack Sparrow in no time; "Why is the rum gone? Why is the rum always gone?" That is because it tastes amazing! A true pirate drinks his rum straight from the bottle, and you'll definitely be tempted to do so with this. But also, mix it with Coke for a surprisingly refreshing take on the classic rum and coke.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Omaha, NE
June 19, 2017, 8:25 a.m.
Review for: Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur
Love rum and love raspberry flavored drinks!!! I love this drink over ice with sprite and a splash of cranberry juice. I first tried this drink in a Cruzan run bucket type of drink and I was very excited because not very many companies make a raspberry liquor and it's my favorite!!!
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
Spring Lake, NC
May 21, 2017, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur
I can drink just this on ice and be fine. I love the sweet taste of raspberry in anything. So when I found out rum had a raspberry flavor I had to try it. Loved it the first sip. It's a perfect summer drink. Mix this with lemonade, pop some frozen raspberries in it, done.
Shawn M.
Shawn M.
Jackson, MS
May 27, 2017, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur
This has a great natural raspberry flavor. This is a wonderful rum to mix with a lemon lime soda such as Sprite. It's not super fake tastin like some fruit flavored spirits. This is a very reasonably priced bottle that should last you awhile.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Olathe
June 18, 2017, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur
This rum is the best. You can drink it straight or add it to some sprite. I love it. Its the peefect summer drunk. Its on the more affordable side. Its also makes a great summer drink. I would definetly recommend it