Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur uploaded by Amanda L.

BY CRUZAN

100cl / 21% - A blend of Cruzan rum from the Virgin Islands with natural raspberry flavour. This is superb in a long drink with lemonade. see more...

Toni U.
Coralville, IA
This is by far my favorite brand for Rum! This brand creates rum that is a very light rum, it’s a clear rum and typically its flavored! There’s a ton of flavors and they literally mix well with ANYTHING! It’s under $20 too so I love It!
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
Super super yummy. Not expensive at all. I buy from Walmart Liquors. The pros is that it’s really tasty but a big con is that it takes a lot to get a buzz. Very affordable. I’d recommend to anyone who doesn’t like strong drinks.
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
This is my favorite rum hands down. I know it's certainly fruity and sugary so it may not be everyone's cup of tea but I enjoy. Easy to drink alone without an mixer but is also good with soda. Raspberry is very sweet and not the best flavor of the bunch but still good if you're looking for something fruity.
Randi H.
This is my favorite rum. It's smooth, sweet, mixes well, and makes fabulous mixed drinks and cupcakes!!! Wish it was easier to find, but it is absolutely stellar!
Jordan F.
Twin Falls
I love makeing Jell-O shots with this rum. It adds the perfect flavor and I usually try and get the same flavor as the rum that way it don’t taste weird and it blends better. It’s pretty cheap too so that’s good
keauna w.
I haven't had the raspberry but the cherry is to die for , I drank abhalf a bottle once well not once but anyways and I was pretty gone and it is usually hard to get me drunk so this is some good stuff.
Alexandria M.
Catasauqua, PA
Not my favorite in the world but not not terrible! A lot of my college friends loved it so maybe it was just not my preference! Give it a try and see for yourself. As they say, to each their own!
Caitlyn W.
Sherrill
I really enjoy all the fruity flavors that Cruzan Rum Liqueur has to offer! Raspberry is on of my favorite flavors. It's a great fruity taste for summer boat rides (mixed with lemonade or sprite). Also, it makes really fabulous jello-shots. It's not too expensive where you hesitate sharing, and even the broke college kids like me can afford it! It's really good for the price. I would definitely recommend to those who like fruity flavors with no strong "alcohol" aftertaste.
Andrina G.
San Bernardino
Absolutely incredible rum! I finally understand why the question is always asked; "why is the rum always gone?"! Cruzan rum is so delicious you can mix it in with any juices or drink it straight and the flavor is still amazing! I absolutely adore this rum and it is my all time favorite and go-to. I have been to the distillery in St. Croix and I can tell you this is top quality product!
Katie O.
Winter Garden, FL
Drinking this rum will have you quoting Captain Jack Sparrow in no time; "Why is the rum gone? Why is the rum always gone?" That is because it tastes amazing! A true pirate drinks his rum straight from the bottle, and you'll definitely be tempted to do so with this. But also, mix it with Coke for a surprisingly refreshing take on the classic rum and coke.