Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur uploaded by Amanda L.

BY CRUZAN

100cl / 21% - A blend of Cruzan rum from the Virgin Islands with natural raspberry flavour. This is superb in a long drink with lemonade. see more...

BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
Super super yummy. Not expensive at all. I buy from Walmart Liquors. The pros is that it’s really tasty but a big con is that it takes a lot to get a buzz. Very affordable. I’d recommend to anyone who doesn’t like strong drinks.
Annie F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is me and my friends go to liquor for shots. It smells super sweet and tastes seeet but it’s never overpowering. Smooth and delicious! Great with coke as well as fruit punch for just a quick easy mixed drink
Alexandria M.
Catasauqua, PA
Not my favorite in the world but not not terrible! A lot of my college friends loved it so maybe it was just not my preference! Give it a try and see for yourself. As they say, to each their own!
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
This is my favorite rum hands down. I know it's certainly fruity and sugary so it may not be everyone's cup of tea but I enjoy. Easy to drink alone without an mixer but is also good with soda. Raspberry is very sweet and not the best flavor of the bunch but still good if you're looking for something fruity.
Autumn R.
Southampton, NJ
If this doesn't scream sophomore year of college I don't know what does. It goes down smooth, is cheap, and mixes with pretty much anything. I certainly can't drink it anymore after too many regrettable nights when I was younger but it did it's job back then!
Melissa M.
Hampden, MA
Cruzan is a great rum for Mixed drinks or just with soda. My all time favorite, must have in the house at all times is the vanilla version...its hard to find though. We pick it up in the Caribbean by the case. This raspberry version is good, mixes well.
Alexandria A.
Orlando , FL
I wasn't really satisfied with this flavor but I did have other flavors such as mango and pineapple. And those were great. It's super affordable. About $12 at most stores. I'd recommend cruzan just not this flavor. But that's my personal preference.
Elizabeth C.
Monroe, NC
My favorite rum by a long shot. The quality is there and the range of flavors gets me every time. Nothing makes me happier than a tropical drink with cruzan in it! Will recommend to anyone looking for great taste and quality!
Brittany D.
riegelsville, PA
This is the smoothest rum I have ever drank in my life!! My favorite flavor is the mango. I drank this for a really long time and it's very affordable and mixes so well. I would recommend to everyone I know.
keauna w.
I haven't had the raspberry but the cherry is to die for , I drank abhalf a bottle once well not once but anyways and I was pretty gone and it is usually hard to get me drunk so this is some good stuff.