Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur uploaded by Amanda L.

BY CRUZAN

100cl / 21% - A blend of Cruzan rum from the Virgin Islands with natural raspberry flavour. This is superb in a long drink with lemonade. see more...

Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Chester, PA
I am not 100% in love with the raspberry rum, but it is very good. It is smooth, and very flavorful. I usually drink it in sprite, but I wouldn't shoot it straight. I definitely would try it at least! Also, it's not very pricey, at least not in PA.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Cruzan is my favorite brand of flavored rum. Every variety has a great taste. It makes it easy to make mixed drinks. I throw this together with some Sprite.
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
This stuff is delicious mixed with red bull! It's a smartie shot and it's to die for! So flavorful and smooth
ashley J.
ashley J.
Better take it easy lol it will sneak up on you!! Got this in mexico party partyūüéČ
Andrina G.
Andrina G.
San Bernardino
Absolutely incredible rum! I finally understand why the question is always asked; "why is the rum always gone?"! Cruzan rum is so delicious you can mix it in with any juices or drink it straight and the flavor is still amazing! I absolutely adore this rum and it is my all time favorite and go-to. I have been to the distillery in St. Croix and I can tell you this is top quality product!
Katie O.
Katie O.
Winter Garden, FL
Drinking this rum will have you quoting Captain Jack Sparrow in no time; "Why is the rum gone? Why is the rum always gone?" That is because it tastes amazing! A true pirate drinks his rum straight from the bottle, and you'll definitely be tempted to do so with this. But also, mix it with Coke for a surprisingly refreshing take on the classic rum and coke.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Sherrill
I really enjoy all the fruity flavors that Cruzan Rum Liqueur has to offer! Raspberry is on of my favorite flavors. It's a great fruity taste for summer boat rides (mixed with lemonade or sprite). Also, it makes really fabulous jello-shots. It's not too expensive where you hesitate sharing, and even the broke college kids like me can afford it! It's really good for the price. I would definitely recommend to those who like fruity flavors with no strong "alcohol" aftertaste.
David M.
David M.
Louisa, KY
I cant base my review too much off actually drinking this liqueur. I got it to use for making a dessert dish that called for it. But upon opening it  has a strong Raspberry smell. You could really taste the Raspberry's and the kick. The liqueur part is smooth and really don't mess with me. I have plans to add this in some mixed drinks !!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Staten Island, NY
This Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur was very tasty! Pros are definitely that it was extremely affordable. Cons that it isn't really a strong drink. It was still effective, not disappointing at all. It was a nice addition to our cocktails. I would definitely reccomend this product.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This is a decent liquor for its price, especially if you go to the island where it is made. I wish they had some options with more alcohol content for it's flavored vodka. It is definitely a step up from what you probably drank in college which makes it easier to drink on its own as well.