Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur uploaded by Amanda L.

BY CRUZAN

100cl / 21% - A blend of Cruzan rum from the Virgin Islands with natural raspberry flavour. This is superb in a long drink with lemonade. see more...

Alexandria M.
Catasauqua, PA
Not my favorite in the world but not not terrible! A lot of my college friends loved it so maybe it was just not my preference! Give it a try and see for yourself. As they say, to each their own!
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
This is my favorite rum hands down. I know it's certainly fruity and sugary so it may not be everyone's cup of tea but I enjoy. Easy to drink alone without an mixer but is also good with soda. Raspberry is very sweet and not the best flavor of the bunch but still good if you're looking for something fruity.
Kathryn C.
Staten Island, NY
This Cruzan Raspberry Rum Liqueur was very tasty! Pros are definitely that it was extremely affordable. Cons that it isn't really a strong drink. It was still effective, not disappointing at all. It was a nice addition to our cocktails. I would definitely reccomend this product.
Jenna J.
Bethlehem, PA
I absolutely love Cruzan, especially this flavor and the new blueberry lemonade! It is one of my favorite alcohols. It is definitely affordable, but it takes a lot to become effective or get one "drunk". Although, it you are specifically looking for a good taste, I highly recommend it!
Autumn R.
Southampton, NJ
If this doesn't scream sophomore year of college I don't know what does. It goes down smooth, is cheap, and mixes with pretty much anything. I certainly can't drink it anymore after too many regrettable nights when I was younger but it did it's job back then!
Katie K.
Great tasting rum. I’m personally a rum girl and love rum cocktails. This was great surprise as I don’t normally like raspberry flavored drinks. This one actually tasted pretty good and cruzan is pretty cheap. I love their coconut rum and pineapple rum too!
Sha D.
I love a fruit liquor the most! I'm into mixing up fruity liquors with fruity juices to make the perfect drink and this raspberry flavor mixed with pineapple or strawberry flavored juice of some sort is the perfect match to leave me satisfied and buzzed.
Lexi M.
Paducah, KY
All the flavors Cuzan have are amazing! The blueberry lemonade one is the best mixed with lemonade! Taste awesome! Would highly recommend for someone who doesn’t like the taste of alcohol! Taste just like whatever flavor it is! Mix with soda or juice!
Alexandria A.
Orlando , FL
I wasn't really satisfied with this flavor but I did have other flavors such as mango and pineapple. And those were great. It's super affordable. About $12 at most stores. I'd recommend cruzan just not this flavor. But that's my personal preference.
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
Cruzan flavored rums are easily my favorite liquors. They are good in shots, and are even better with mixed drinks. The raspberry one and the mango cruzan are phenomenal in mojitos (ask me for a recipe). I would absolutely recommend these.