BY CRUSH

Crush strawberry soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

• Anyone ever put this over ice cream? YUM!3 Answers
Destiny B.
These pops are delicious and full of flavor! I do not drink pop that much but when i do this is one of my favorite flavors. The packaging is normal and standard and the value is great. I will defiantly buy gain in the future. These are easy to find at your local grocery store.
savannah v.
rialto, CA
Super delicious flavor, my favorite of the crush sodas. the packaging is nice and there is plenty in there for a family of four. Waaaay better drank cold but also good over ice. great for summer, affordable, and doesn't get flat for a very long time. Would definitely buy again.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
This stuff is so refreshing! I love how it's soda, but tastes more like a juice. It's great to drink on a hot summer day, and is also really delicious over vanilla ice cream!
Kate B.
Crush is pretty much my favorite, and go to for any fruity flavored soda. The strawberry is really sweet and tangy, but peach flavored is my all time favorite. I totally try to make my friends drink it all the time.
Amelia V.
San Antonio
I love this product it yummy and great taste of the favor and it great for party and get together and it not a disappoint at all
Savannah B.
One of my favorite drink of all time its delicious and is in your local stores I Would recommend to anyone this brand of pop
Chelsea W.
Sweet Briar , VA
I don't really like soda because its super unhealthy, but strawberry crush is so yummy so I make an exception!
Haylie B.
Tulsa, OK
This is very sweet compared to a lot of other sodas but it’s still really good. Would probably buy again
Lindsey B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
This is My favorite! I Love strawberry :) sweet and fizzy. This is my favorite soda in the summer.
Alee L.
I love drinking this with a cup of ice! It taste so refreshing and sweet. I love the flavor!!!!
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Anyone ever put this over ice cream? YUM!

back